Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands


Featured Posts

Beatsss
1 hour ago, Bat said:

Floor map, looks like we'll be having a catwalk:

e8dddef9-843c-4550-bcdc-717a5d0cc3ca.jpg

Dafuq.. so if you get a regular Early Entry you're THAT far away from the stage?? 😵💫

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bat

    41

  • Why am I on GGD

    37

  • Melissaxoxo

    35

  • Stupid Oreo

    32

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

F*CK ME. thats was my very first Gaga concert ever and it was ELECTRIC and SURREAL. I haven't shoot anything besides some photos because I wanted to witness everything in full glory without my phone.

Little Managers continuing to prove why they should be allowed nowhere near Lady Gaga's career  Truly, the taste crawled back in 

Lmfao as if LED bracelets were invented by Coldplay…Someone’s pissed without a reason

Why am I on GGD

How fast do you guys think the show will sell out? If I remember correctly, JWT didn't sell out immediately. And after BTWB her tours only had one Dutch date with more limited capacity.

Call it wishful thinking but I'm hoping that things won't get too crazy during the (pre)sale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Ricky

I checked for the VIP party, but where's this so called Range 1? Probably on the sides? 

Crossfit
Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
33 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

How fast do you guys think the show will sell out? If I remember correctly, JWT didn't sell out immediately. And after BTWB her tours only had one Dutch date with more limited capacity.

Call it wishful thinking but I'm hoping that things won't get too crazy during the (pre)sale.

I don't think it will sell out in the first day, but Golden Circle and the best seats will probably sell out in the first hours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudYoungRebel

I got Golden Circle this morning! ⚔️ I hope y‘all get the tickets you want. Fingers crossed for everyone. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, ProudYoungRebel said:

I got Golden Circle this morning! ⚔️ I hope y‘all get the tickets you want. Fingers crossed for everyone. 

Omg do you have american express? help me out bestie cuz i cant attend the presale thursday😭

flop gun maverick era
Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername

Prices:

PACKAGES
GA Early Entry: 201,60
Golden Circle Early Entry: 256
Hot Ticket: 276
VIP Party: 426

STANDARD
GA: 112
Golden Circle: 169, 12
Seating: 62,72-169, 12
Wheelchair: 62,72

Platinum tickets around 200-300 euros (can't believe this Platinum thing is still going on)

Edited by NewUsername
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Neroneau

I emailed Gelredome yesterday about the voorverkoop and at the end of the lady’s email today she said good luck in getting a ticket 💀

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
1 hour ago, Neroneau said:

I emailed Gelredome yesterday about the voorverkoop and at the end of the lady’s email today she said good luck in getting a ticket 💀

I don't think it was meant to be dark, but a real "hey, I hope you get it!" 
... of zou ze echt... :air: 

Edited by NewUsername
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuckles
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Prices:

PACKAGES
GA Early Entry: 201,60
Golden Circle Early Entry: 256
Hot Ticket: 276
VIP Party: 426

STANDARD
GA: 112
Golden Circle: 169, 12
Seating: 62,72-169, 12
Wheelchair: 62,72

Platinum tickets around 200-300 euros (can't believe this Platinum thing is still going on)

Standard 

Voor het concert van Lady Gaga in GelreDome zijn verschillende soorten tickets beschikbaar:

Golden Circle: €169,22
Staanplaats: €107,62
Rang 1 – zitplaats: €169,22
Rang 2 – zitplaats: €141,22
Rang 3 – zitplaats: €102,02
Rang 4 – zitplaats: €85,22
Rang 5 – zitplaats: €62,82
Rolstoel- en begeleidersplaats: €62,82 (alleen online te bestellen)
Alle prijzen zijn inclusief servicekosten.

Packages

Voor deze show zijn ook VIP-pakketten beschikbaar.

Early Entry (€197,13)
Hot Ticket (€251,09)
Golden Circle Early Entry (€256,09)
VIP Party (€426)

Source: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/artist/lady-gaga-tickets/45133?int_cmp_name=Lady-Gaga&int_cmp_id=NL-Home-611&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-4&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Lady-Gaga#extra-info

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
31 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Standard 

Voor het concert van Lady Gaga in GelreDome zijn verschillende soorten tickets beschikbaar:

Golden Circle: €169,22
Staanplaats: €107,62
Rang 1 – zitplaats: €169,22
Rang 2 – zitplaats: €141,22
Rang 3 – zitplaats: €102,02
Rang 4 – zitplaats: €85,22
Rang 5 – zitplaats: €62,82
Rolstoel- en begeleidersplaats: €62,82 (alleen online te bestellen)
Alle prijzen zijn inclusief servicekosten.

Packages

Voor deze show zijn ook VIP-pakketten beschikbaar.

Early Entry (€197,13)
Hot Ticket (€251,09)
Golden Circle Early Entry (€256,09)
VIP Party (€426)

Source: https://www.ticketmaster.nl/artist/lady-gaga-tickets/45133?int_cmp_name=Lady-Gaga&int_cmp_id=NL-Home-611&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-4&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Lady-Gaga#extra-info

I-

The prices I got where from the map now during the Amex presale. Strange that there are small differences.

Edited by NewUsername
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo
54 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

got two Golden Circe tickets Fashion Rihanna GIF

the way american expresussy cardholders are winning :giveup:

flop gun maverick era
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...