💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

LoLaA

So i also checked ticketmaster as I read the past few replies and I am.a bit afraid:ohno: the 'cheaper'  tix are sold out I guess. I think the prices are not that attractive tbh, that with the promo. When the date was announced, Mojo started promoting the show, I only heard a few times on the radio Gaga is coming so buy tickets now but nothing more tbh.

Arnhem is pretty close to Düsseldorf. I think for fans Who want to go but dont have a date in their country, Düsseldorf is easier because of the airport etc. Arnhem doesn't have an airport, there is a train station but to get there from belgium, they need to go to Breda or Rotterdam first aka there is no direct line, also Belgians can choose to go to Paris. That said, Arnhem is not a weird choice, plenty shows are given in Gelredome: Madonna, Rihanna, JB, they all performed in Gelredome and Gaga had a show here with the Monster Ball. 

Lets hope she will sell some more so we can enjoy July 26th because I think it will be amazing. I also dont think the show will get canceled if it is not totally sold out. My hopes for the best :firega:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Neroneau
24 minutes ago, LoLaA said:

So i also checked ticketmaster as I read the past few replies and I am.a bit afraid:ohno: the 'cheaper'  tix are sold out I guess. I think the prices are not that attractive tbh, that with the promo. When the date was announced, Mojo started promoting the show, I only heard a few times on the radio Gaga is coming so buy tickets now but nothing more tbh.

Arnhem is pretty close to Düsseldorf. I think for fans Who want to go but dont have a date in their country, Düsseldorf is easier because of the airport etc. Arnhem doesn't have an airport, there is a train station but to get there from belgium, they need to go to Breda or Rotterdam first aka there is no direct line, also Belgians can choose to go to Paris. That said, Arnhem is not a weird choice, plenty shows are given in Gelredome: Madonna, Rihanna, JB, they all performed in Gelredome and Gaga had a show here with the Monster Ball. 

Lets hope she will sell some more so we can enjoy July 26th because I think it will be amazing. I also dont think the show will get canceled if it is not totally sold out. My hopes for the best :firega:

Ur right but I’ll be making the trek from brussels to Arnhem hehehehe 

Randy Bogaerts

They definitely have to do some more promo now but it seems like the GA is sold out, except for 2 resale tickets so that’s a good thing🤞🏻GA Early Entry is still available but I think that now the options are limited more people will go for seating tickets 

spector

any hotel or airbnb recommendations near the stadium? ty 🥹

stella + elliot = stelliot

HighwayFantasy

HOW. Why is my country always a disappointment when it comes to Lady Gaga. Yes they are praising her in talk shows and she is every now and then on the radio, but come on... Where is the promo and the big a** billboards? Her coming to The Netherlands should be an achievement and a hot topic. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

HOW. Why is my country always a disappointment when it comes to Lady Gaga. Yes they are praising her in talk shows and she is every now and then on the radio, but come on... Where is the promo and the big a** billboards? Her coming to The Netherlands should be an achievement and a hot topic. 

It must be because of the stupid location

Like really... Arnhem???? This girl is the only reason Im making a trip outside de ring van Amsterdam to go to the farm lands.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

darkgaga
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

Like really... Arnhem???? This girl is the only reason Im making a trip outside de ring van Amsterdam to go to the farm lands.

Probably since it it one of the few stadiums fit for a concert with a roof that can close, but not a too large capacity like the ArenA

• Like 1

PokerFace

I'm looking for a GC ticket? does anyone know if there's a official resale website or something? Help is much appreciated. Thanks! 

HighwayFantasy
1 hour ago, PokerFace said:

I'm looking for a GC ticket? does anyone know if there's a official resale website or something? Help is much appreciated. Thanks! 

https://www.ticketswap.nl/event/lady-gaga-the-chromatica-ball/8f5f7705-04d6-41b8-a107-bcf86cd7fe94

This is the official ticket reseller that we use in Holland. 100% safe. For now, there are no GC tickets available but you can set up a notification or buy other sort of tickets. Dm me if you need help with something :)

• Love 1

Anyone knows if it will be too rush to return to Amsterdam after the show?  I am searching for accommodation in Arnhem and noticed that it is a bit expensive than I expected...

Many thanks!!

darkgaga

Just saw some promo on FB. But the comments were just people saying that they would like to go, but think it is way too expensive

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Just saw some promo on FB. But the comments were just people saying that they would like to go, but think it is way too expensive

My friend who joined me to the Born This Way Ball said the exact same thing. He's not an active "fan" but he enjoys Chromatica and hasn't seen her in 10 years. He makes decent money, but can't justify spending that much on an artist that he only casually enjoys.

RAMROD
On 5/25/2022 at 3:10 AM, Bat said:

Maybe all the venues in Amsterdaam are booked out for that date :oprah: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡