Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

House Cat of Italy

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

LunaUniverse

I just realized I have never posted my art here, although I blame myself for having such little motivation in making art in general. I don't draw humans that much, so I'm not that confident in my anatomy ;-; 

I did my favorite look in the movie, the dance club scene with Mau. I honestly can't wait for future looks in movie roles because Ga has such a unique face to draw :heart:

51915637377_8163103383_b.jpg

1# Samoyed Stan

Dojo

am i the only one that can't see the image? i'm curious because my cats often do the House Of Gucci poster pose

LunaUniverse
31 minutes ago, dojo said:

am i the only one that can't see the image? i'm curious because my cats often do the House Of Gucci poster pose

Ok I'm lowkey pissed off because the link didn't work, and I had to go through multiple ****ing websites to get a proper link :selena: My whole journey of getting a website with proper link creation could be a post in itself

Please tell me you see it, I give up :giveup: Why is there no direct file upload here

1# Samoyed Stan

Dojo
7 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

IT WORKED :tony:

it does! it looks very good! idk why i thought it was somewhat related to cats but looks amazing congrats :kara:

LunaUniverse
1 minute ago, dojo said:

it does! it looks very good! idk why i thought it was somewhat related to cats but looks amazing congrats :kara:

Ah, I felt it was appropriate to title it after Patrizia’s innocent stage, but imagining Gaga as a cat is cute to me for some reason 😭

1# Samoyed Stan

Archived