Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG7 time now
3 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Pushing 40 rapper?

Can't we just cruelly laugh her out lot without mentioning age?

I think they wrote her age as a way to say “she's a grown up adult but acts like a child”

why is she always saying things contradicting her own actions lol...she really lacks self awareness

jeremiahsaint1000

shes overrated as a rapper and shes a horrible person so im here for her legacy being tarnished by her own stupidity

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

what trends did nicki jump on? Whats wrong with doing collabs and makings hits?

Someone needs to say it for barbz sake:

Y'all barbz are living in an alternative ( convenient ) reality built on delusion and victimization of Minaj even when she's wrong.

If the whole world see the problem and you don't it's not cause 99% of humanity is made of haters looking for a flaw.

M i K E Y
5 hours ago, Chomby said:

Maybe if she didn't tear down a fan for mentioning it once a few years ago

Omg tell me more 

RAMROD
7 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

how is being in demand equal not having standards? 

yall need to touch some grass

So did McDonalds, but is that a quality food that one can have? Did people eat it for its nutritional value, or because it's cheap, available everywhere and can get you full? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

i mean... she did get a RedOne produced album in her peak after he started producing for all the Pop Girls, then she jumped on viral songs in like 2015-2017 like Boss Ass Bitch for example. And she'd probably be on anyone's song for coin so what is she saying :rip: 

Inferno
10 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

how is being in demand equal not having standards? 

yall need to touch some grass

Its the hypocrisy. She can't sit there on a high horse when shes directly guilty of everything shes criticizing and not only that, but that kind of pop commercialization is what shes directly responsible for influencing on younger generations. That is what makes her statements ridiculous. She is delusional.

Inferno
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

i mean... she did get a RedOne produced album in her peak after he started producing for all the Pop Girls, then she jumped on viral songs in like 2015-2017 like Boss Ass Bitch for example. And she'd probably be on anyone's song for coin so what is she saying :rip: 

While you're correct, Boss Ass Bitch was directly referencing Nicki itself, so for her to jump on it made sense. It wasn't random.

Archived