Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP INSPIRATION!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Gaga said in her latest chat in LittleMonsters.com that she wanted us to help her out with some inspiration for ARTPOP.....well......show her what you got! You can show anything that makes you think of ARTPOP! Do it for Gaga! You never know if she might actually look at this and become inspired by something YOU posted so.....please take it seriously! Hope this helps Mother Monster! :kisses:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody Mary

I really like this thread! At first glance I thought it might be better suited for the main ARTPOP discussion thread but actually, this is a great topic for the Fashion subsection! When I think of ARTPOP, I think of futuristic shapes and sleek shine. Like Mugler from 2050. :cool:

TimisaMonster

i think you guys took that waaaay too seriously, hence the "omg dis era is a mess alredy!" meltdowns.

I don't think she is in a mess, but I think she wants to make the fans to help with the album's "vibe". Not that she's having problems with that, but she always loves to see what the fans are thinking creatively as well. This wasn't posted as a "OMG Gaga ran out of ideas and she's gonna fail!" No, this is just for Gaga's already creative mind!

I really like this thread! At first glance I thought it might be better suited for the main ARTPOP discussion thread but actually, this is a great topic for the Fashion subsection! When I think of ARTPOP, I think of futuristic shapes and sleek shine. Like Mugler from 2050. :cool:

I do too.......almost like the shine coming off of the black latex suit Gaga was wearing in the FAME film lol.

Bloody Mary

I do too.......almost like the shine coming off of the black latex suit Gaga was wearing in the FAME film lol.

YES! :excited2:

GreenEyes

I want bright colors mixed with a renaissance type themes. It brings what's popular right now mixed with Italian art, so she must do it!

Redstreak

I want bright colors mixed with a renaissance type themes. It brings what's popular right now mixed with Italian art, so she must do it!

FLAW

FREE

:legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

TimisaMonster

inb4 Gaga reads this and writes a song called Rainbow Mona Lisa

TimisaMonster

Since Gaga has expressed a "Disney" obsession lately, this comes to mind for the song....

TEA: Gaga as Alice bathing in a GIANT TEA CUP (We all know how much Gaga loves her tea cups) and there's smoke coming from the tea cup (hot tea steam) It would be similar to this......1000px-2_11_12_Steven_Klein_011.jpg

, but less dark, the hair would be flowing over her breasts, and she'd be in a giant tea cup instead of Giant Lips. The symbolism would be that she's been literally "bathing" in truth "tea" from what the media thinks is the correct persecption of Gaga lately.......NOT! She can drink her own bath water!

paper unicorn

We've had a lot of fire... but I would love to see an outfit that's on fire. Her team would be able to realise something as dangerous and ridiculous as that, surely! :)

Imagine... a billowing cloak/dress with the edges flaming! :giveup:

TimisaMonster

We've had a lot of fire... but I would love to see an outfit that's on fire. Her team would be able to realise something as dangerous and ridiculous as that, surely! :)

Imagine... a billowing cloak/dress with the edges flaming!

inb4 she does that and they say she copied the Hunger Games fashion.......

paper unicorn

inb4 she does that and they say she copied the Hunger Games fashion.......

Oh, lol, I haven't really bothered learning about the Hunger Games...

I really hope with ARTPOP no-one can find similarities with other artist's work. I know she can do it :legend:

It was just really unfortunate about the whole Born this way/express yourself saga :(

Bloody Mary

Aug12-Lady-Gaga-Fame-Perfume-Video.jpg

commercial-lady-gaga-fame-directed-by-steven-klein-and-produced-by-ridley-scott-associates.png

I would be so happy if this type of imagery from the Fame video made its way into ARTPOP's imagery! :flutter:

Or this!

LadyGagaFAMEcommercial_LadyGagaBLACKEAUDEPARFUM_LadyGagaFAME_GagaLatestNews_StevenKlein_OfficialVideo.jpg

I'm here for a performance where the lights turn off and then the fibre optic wig turns on as a beat of a song begins and Gaga starts dancing with insane hairorgraphy, then the whole outfit lights up with neon colours and omg can you even imagine!

Archived