Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
game

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet [Out NOW]


bionic

What version will you be getting?  

144 members have voted

  1. 1. What version will you be getting?

    • Pokemon Scarlet
      59
    • Pokemon Violet
      85


Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I CAUGHT ANOTHER SHINY VENOMOTH, I- :messga:

How do you know if a pokemon is shiny? Does it show a “shiny” symbol like Pokemon Go?

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
51 minutes ago, pachinko said:

How do you know if a pokemon is shiny? Does it show a “shiny” symbol like Pokemon Go?

They just look like their shiny form in the over-world, they don’t make a sound or glow or anything like that :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 11/26/2022 at 12:33 PM, phantasmas said:

caught my first shiny last night 

Hgr9NDlVmxVL.jpg?o=1

i evolved him this morning and kinda regret it now :triggered: we’ll see 

snorunt is my fave 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

They just look like their shiny form in the over-world, they don’t make a sound or glow or anything like that :messga:

before entering the battle?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
36 minutes ago, bionic said:

before entering the battle?

Yeah, you'll see a blue psyduck or a gold shinx before you battle them 

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

i feel bad for boxing meowscarada but tsareena is mother and i always have her on my team :messga:

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

I have the open world stress, idk what to do I want to do everything and idk where to go it's too big and too the same I want to cry idk how tf i even played botw

I like the raids, quick and nice throw animation.

I caught a Smallville the olive superman pokemon

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
49 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, you'll see a blue psyduck or a gold shinx before you battle them 

in which case i've defo not came across one then :neyde: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

pachinko
9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

They just look like their shiny form in the over-world, they don’t make a sound or glow or anything like that :messga:

Not even a Shiny Pokedex? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, River said:

I have the open world stress, idk what to do I want to do everything and idk where to go it's too big and too the same I want to cry idk how tf i even played botw

I like the raids, quick and nice throw animation.

I caught a Smallville the olive superman pokemon

i was the same way to the extent that i was starting to hate the game.  try looking up suggested orders for gyms etc. i liked having the structure ultimately 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheOriginalOne
12 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I legit screamed when Ed Sheeran started playing at the end credits :messga:

what is this jump-scare :messga:

Thanks for the warning. At least now I know to mute my game when the credits roll. :billie:

Imagine if each game sell counted as a sell for the song too. We would never stop hearing him talk about how his song sold 10m in 3 days :sharon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...