💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Diamond Heart" appreciation thread (Feb 22)

Inferno

Do you f*ck with the best track off Joanne?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you f*ck with the best track off Joanne?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • shes just okay?

Featured Posts

Helxig

I do really love this song! It goes off in the car! Although I don't listen to it much these days. It was such a strong opener and got me SO hype for the album when I first listened. And the fact it's so personal, talking about the days when she was go-go dancing for tips and dreaming of more for herself. And how immediately off the bat she mentions her s*xual ab*se. So raw and honest. OH and also... not to forget the read at her daddy being too strict and not praising her enough and making her rebellious. It was raw and personal in a way that we'd never head Gaga before

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Inferno
18 hours ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

I like it but there's something "missing" about it, it just didn't "hit" hard enough. Maybe the vocals or the arrangement needed more work. But overall the track is good, top 5 on Joanne! 

So I actually feel its one of, if not the only, tracks off the album that does hit and goes off :what: As someone else replied I feel the same issue with the album on the whole, but this and Joanne I always felt do what they need to do. Thas jus me tho

Inferno
11 hours ago, enissa11 said:

i love diamond heart but if the album was all songs similar to it or to perfect illusion it would've been boring, i don't get why people think that it is not cohesive, i love that every song on the album seems to belong to a different genre yet it's still within that americana western vibe, like you're turning on the local radio in the middle of a trip road in arizona or something lol, it's not my favourite type of music at all but it's still fun, enjoyable and engaging to listen to start to finish.

I wouldn't mind a tour through americana musically if I felt the music took me somewhere but idk...i just dont think the album on the whole was as emotionally impactful as she wanted it to be I guess. but I still enjoy it

Ladle Ghoulash
19 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Honestly I never liked it and still don't. :cyanlights: I know it's one of the favorites but idk never really cared about it. One of my least favorite parts of the whole album is that scream she does and the last chorus.

What scream? Lmao 

ShayCristoforo

Should have been the lead single from Joanne 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Prostitute Barbie

It’s always been my favorite song from Joanne! I love how the melody in the chorus starts high then falls low and goes back up when the drums kick in. One of her biggest talents is she always knows what song is best as an opener. Just Dance, Bad Romance, Marry the Night, Aura, Diamond Heart,  Alice. They’re all so strong :firega: 

Archived