• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

I was wondering if/when we'd get the Chromatica one! Can't wait :tony:

I can't wait to drop it and chat about Chromatica with you :nick:

Stephen

My Chromatica documentary film premieres this Saturday March 5th!

FMxqNeCWUAgHkH5?format=jpg&name=large

If you guys are able a like or RT on Twitter means a lot as well. Thank you! :hug:

Stephen
15 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Excited to see what you did this time (and with such a short era sadly) :spin:

I was worried at first but I managed to find an emotional through line that I think is satisfying!

Also, I'm going to update the film later this year after the Chromatica Ball. So this is version 1.0 essentially. 

Stephen

It's here! :sara:

So happy to share my Chromatica documentary with all of you. This film serves as a tribute to the iconic album  and a reminder of the importance of its beautiful message. 

dede522336c21d6bcd616832c0cb23f0be2b1a7c

You can find the link at https://gagadocs.tumblr.com/

After you check it out, I'd love to start a conversation about the album with you guys :nick: I make these films without any monetary gain so the reward for me is really in your feedback and enjoyment of the project.  Truly thank you SO much for watching! :hug:

• Stephen changed the title to Chromatica Documentary *OUT NOW*
Dojo

hi icon, first of all, congrats! we will be watching that's for sure

2nd. Is it a youtube link? because it only gives me the option to watch on google drive and i can't click to save it on youtube to watch it later. 

Stephen
6 minutes ago, dojo said:

hi icon, first of all, congrats! we will be watching that's for sure

2nd. Is it a youtube link? because it only gives me the option to watch on google drive and i can't click to save it on youtube to watch it later. 

Thank you :kara: Yes it's Google Drive. YouTube would block it.

Spoiler

There's even a chance that Google Drive will block it too but that usually only happens if a file gets a lot of views/downloads, in which case I'll just reupload it on another account :ally:

Night Vision

Thanks for making this! Looking forward to watching. Have you made documentaries on any other Gaga's era's?

Stephen
Just now, Night Vision said:

Thanks for making this! Looking forward to watching. Have you made documentaries on any other Gaga's era's?

Yes this is the 9th documentary in my series :vegas: DM me if you want to watch the others!

Suspiria

Would love to watch this but it doesn't work for me? When I click the google drive link it says 'the site can't provide a secure connection'. Guessing it's a problem on my end though.

Tinnitus15

Amazing work!if it’s possible to put it on YouTube it would be cool,cuz I can’t watch it in full screen

Stephen
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Would love to watch this but it doesn't work for me? When I click the google drive link it says 'the site can't provide a secure connection'. Guessing it's a problem on my end though.

Hmm can you try a different browser?

1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Amazing work!if it’s possible to put it on YouTube it would be cool,cuz I can’t watch it in full screen

It's not possible unfortunately BUT full screen will work if you watch on a computer! I know google drive doesn't allow it for mobile devices it's annoying :mark:

Archived