Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball - The Capitol: North Bend [Act IV] Concept

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello fellow Chromaticsters,

Finally I finshed ACT 4 of my CHROMATICA BALL CONCEPT. I hope you like it, I had not only created one video but had to create 3 videos with the screens involved. Paws up & the journey continues.

ACT IV - The Capitol: North Bend

THE CHROMATICA BALL - THE CAPITOL: NORTH BEND [ACT IV] STORYLINE

Exhausted from the long walk through the desert, Gaga finally enters the Capitol. The Junkyard Scavengers, close behind her, tracking her footprints in the sand, aiming to get her back into captivity, where she escaped from.

As she enters the City Gates of the North Bend, Gaga gets rid of her slave attire and finds herself new clothes to be in disguise and disappear in the commotion of the city. As she‘s doing so, she realizes with shudder that her face is plastered all over the screens of the capitol.

Not only is she an outcast of the intergalactic society, after escaping the black tribe, she seems to be enemy number one on chromatica. Her idea, trying to find someone to help her to escape with her friends seems harder as expected.

Luckily Gaga finds the yellow district, meeting the technologically advanced „Cyber Kids“. The Members of this tribe, finding home in the undergrounds of the capitol, aren’t bothered by the rules of the government. Neither do they care about Gaga being on the run.

Unfortunately they aren’t capable of assisting her of building or getting a spaceship, but at least they help her to track her crew members.

Just as Gaga nearly gets caught by one of the search drones, the streets get filled by the blue tribe, the so called “Freedom Fighters”. They are demonstrating against the politically more traditional mindset of the government of Chromatica, for a more diverse and democratic point of view. Just before Gaga get’s caught, revolts start to arise, the “Freedom Fighters” shoot down the drone. The junkyard scavengers flee, as their trading of slaves, isn’t very welcomed in the “North Bend” - the modern part of the Capitol.

A sudden thunderstorm dissolves the disturbance on the streets. Gaga scared by all the events happening, breaks down on the ground. The warming hands of Members of the “Purple Tribe” help her to get up again. Even though she’s soaked in water and wallows in self-pity, Gaga accepts that she has to carry on for her - and her crew as well. The “Purple Tribe” hear her mourn and advise her to go to the ancient city Babylon. The oracle of Babylon can lead her and her friends home. But before that she has to find her friends which are still in captivity. The “Purple tribe” explain her that the junkyard scavengers are most likely heading towards the big auction that takes place tomorrow at the big square of the South of the city. All the tribes promise her to help her save her friends, as soon as the morning comes. 

After all the support from the tribes of the modern city of the Capitol, Gaga decides to not wait any longer and not to put further lives in danger. She’s sneeking out alone to stand eye to eye against her torturers. She’s heading towards the South Bend, trying to intervene before the destiny of her friends lies in the hands of the highest bidder.

Sandrology
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

This is amazing!The thumbnail pic is A SERVE omg

Thank you so much, creating the Thumbnail

is my favorite :D

TimisaMonster

The entire story concept and visuals...:legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sandrology
57 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Why am I just seeing this now? This is amazing!! :kiss:

Thanks <3 If you like this Act check out the other ones... You can tell my editing-skills weren't there in the first acts, but still it's important for the storyline..

Archived