đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - Slut Pop (Behind The Scenes)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

opened the thread

saw the raging bonfire

swiftly left :glamourpuss:

get your last words in before this gets locked y'all... maybe a mod should make a kim debate megathread?

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julien Lockhart
12 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

she apologized in 2019 but in 2013 she decided to not continue with the single and not release the music video and then distance from it.

Because she hasn't grow yet, she continues working with him and whether she's contractually oblige or not, she still should be called out for it, like it's her sole producer, she decided to not even work with other producers too, i don't think a contract would state that she only can work with him in all tracks no additional producers, no co-producers lol

But the thing is why is she the only one who gets calling out for working with him, closely or not ? When a lot of artists continues to work with him closely or not ( his songwriters like Dua, or Ava max) ?

Even if Doja won't to works with him again, she has to since the end of her contract and I think say so paid his bills more than Kim's entire discography

He ate my heart

enissa11
27 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Right. People make mistakes. In Gaga’s case she wrote an extremely s*xualized song that featured an alleged r*pist and had a whole music video produced by another alleged r*pist that featured explicit scenes of r*pe. She decided to not release the music video back then, but she only removed the song five and a half years later. After it’s been charting globally and thus also causing harm to survivors. And this whole community here stanned that song and I’m pretty sure some are still salty that they can’t listen to it on streaming services anymore. Point is: people make mistakes. Kim has said something stupid in 2018. It’s 2022 now, let that girl live and enjoy her moment. 

the sexualized lyrics are a tramp, the song is actually feeling strong with your perspectives and identity "You can't have my heart, and You won't use my mind, BUT Do what you want with my body"
Point is: it's 2022 and that girl is still working with an alleged rapist. call it out, not only her, but everyone that is releasing music now with his name attached to it, eyes will be on the next doja cat and sawetie release

Mad Architect of Light

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

the sexualized lyrics are a tramp, the song is actually feeling strong with your perspectives and identity "You can't have my heart, and You won't use my mind, BUT Do what you want with my body"
Point is: it's 2011 and that girl is still working with an alleged rapist. call it out, not only her, but everyone that is releasing music now with his name attached to it, eyes will be on the next doja cat and sawetie release

My point was not about the lyrics but the people she chose to involve in the project. Like I said, if you want to call Kim out for working with him, yes, you have to call out all the other pop girlies. However, the lawsuit is between Kesha and Luke and whether or not people still choose to work with him does not have an impact on the #FreeKesha movement. 

enissa11
2 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

But the thing is why is she the only one who gets calling out for working with him, closely or not ? When a lot of artists continues to work with him closely or not ( his songwriters like Dua, or Ava max) ?

Even if Doja won't to works with him again, she has to since the end of her contract and I think say so paid his bills more than Kim's entire discography

if he has songwritters on his company working for other artists we can't do nothing about it, he's the alleged rapist, they're not promoting his name
Doja and kim are promoting his name now, doja cat has been called out too, this is the theme of conversation because this is his most recent release, if doja release another track produce by him se will be called out too,
If doja refuses to work with him again she at least will be distancis herself from a alleged rapist and his name would be not promoted, and at least she didn't dismissed the victims in a direct way.

Mad Architect of Light

Lady Palutena
1 hour ago, Julien Mayer said:

Dr L*ke produced :

- Adele. Send My Love

- Marina. Primadona

- Britney. Circus. Hold It Against Me. Till The World Ends

- Avril Lavigne. Girlfriend. When You're Gone

- Miley Cyrus. Party In The USA

- Jessie J. Pricetag

- Ciara. Tell Me What

He got money from songwriters on these songs :

- Dua Lipa. Don't Starts Now. We're Good. New Rules

- Shakira. Don't Wait Up

- Melanie Martinez. K-12. Soap

- Charli XCX. Boys

- Little Mix. No More Sad Songs. Nobody Like You

- The Chainsmokers

- David Guetta

- Arizona Zervas. Roxane

- Maroon 5. Animals

- Ed Sheeran. Don't. Happier

- Katy Perry. Hot N Cold. Teenage Dream. Dark Horse

- Selena Gomez. Same Old Love

- Lana Del Rey. Love

- Gwen Stefani. Baby Don't Lie

- Rihanna. Diamonds

- Marina. How To Be An Heartbreaker

- Iggy Azalea. Black Widow

- Katy Perry. A lot of songs from Witness

- Charli XCX. Babygirl

- Tinashe. Salt

- Years&Years. Karma. Palo Santo

- Dua Lipa. Physical. Levitating

- Ava Max. Torn. Sweet But Psycho

- The Weeknd. Starboy

- Rihanna. You Da One. Where Have U Been

All the more reason to not listen to American music. 

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

nightadieu
Just now, enissa11 said:

if he has songwritters on his company working for other artists we can't do nothing about it, he's the alleged rapist, they're not promoting his name
Doja and kim are promoting his name now, doja cat has been called out too, this is the theme of conversation because this is his most recent release, if doja release another track produce by him se will be called out too,
If doja refuses to work with him again she at least will be distancis herself from a alleged rapist and his name would be not promoted, and at least she didn't dismissed the victims in a direct way.

Both Kim and Doja have publishing deals which means everything they put out will have Luke’s name on it. Both have said that he’s credited on songs he hasn’t even been involved in by contract. The only option they have would be to stop making music completely or file a lawsuit themselves to get out of their contracts, which would be self sabotage. 

enissa11
Just now, Lady Palutena said:

All the more reason to not listen to American music. 

CouyILq.png

this, i always hated his style of production, i laugh at the people "saying you cant avoid him" LOL

Mad Architect of Light

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

this, i always hated his style of production, i laugh at the people "saying you cant avoid him" LOL

Well, whether or not you like his music is just personal preference, what it shows however is that he is the person behind some of the biggest hits of the past decade and it’s not always easy to identify his credits. He uses several pseudonyms and has an army of skilled songwriters signed to his label, so yes, it’s not impossible but definitely harder to avoid him that you would think

enissa11
18 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Both Kim and Doja have publishing deals which means everything they put out will have Luke’s name on it. Both have said that he’s credited on songs he hasn’t even been involved in by contract. The only option they have would be to stop making music completely or file a lawsuit themselves to get out of their contracts, which would be self sabotage. 

that's not true, out of doja cat's lastest release, only 2 songs were produced by him, all songs from kim latest release are produced by him.

The only one who said that was doja, not kim, and she immediately backtracked it saying that no, all the credits on her song are accurate, and of course it is accurate because he's the sole producers on that two songs, no way he's claiming undeserved credits if he's the sole producer lol.

Mad Architect of Light

RainingOnMe

Because the question was asked ? Right ? So it needed an answer and that was her answer. About the mistake she apologize and I think we can grow, we can learn mistakes ? Can we ? We're not in her head, maybe she's a bad person, maybe she's the nicest person in the world ? We don't know her personally so why we assumed she can't grow as a human ?

I'm sorry but R Kelly was accused of some things back in 2013 and before 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526

So ? She worked with him knowing it 

LMAO, a staple deflection by kim stans: "Well Gaga worked with R Kelly!"

Well guess what? R Kelly didn't cowrite and produce Gaga's ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY.

What he did was awful, and Gaga willingly collaborating with him was awful, even trying to compare this situation to Kim and Luke is completely embarrassing :rip:

nightadieu
11 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

that's not true, out of doja cat's lastest release, only 2 songs were produced by him, all songs from kim latest release are produced by him.

The only one who said that was doja, not kim, and she immediately backtracked it saying that no, all the credits on her song are accurate, and of course it is accurate because he's the sole producers on that two songs, no way he's claiming undeserved credits if he's the sole producer lol.

My mistake, Doja has a record deal while Kim has a publishing deal and that’s why he’ll always be credited on her work. There’s an explanation of the difference in one of my earlier posts. 

As per the credits, I didn’t know that Doja backtracked on her statement, but Kim said the same thing a year or two before Doja, also linked in one of my earlier posts. 

LadyxGaGa

Yes ... In 2019 when he was sued again

She made a mistake, she has grown as a human

So why other artists can't grow ? Why they can't made mistakes like Kim did when she was young ?

because kim is still actively working with dr. luke. gaga got word of the r kelly thing and faced the backlash and did the right thing by putting her money where her mouth is. 

kim is still working and continues to work with dr luke knowing the allegations against him. she has the power and the money to distance herself from him

LadyxGaGa

But maybe it's the truth ? Maybe he's so nice with her ? We don't know ???

She's human, when they asked her about it what she was supposed to do ? If he's right with her ?

Doja Cat now can say she doesn't wants to works with him anymore, but where was she in 2017 about the situation ? It's simple to said some things like this now she became famous lmao

It's like Gaga and R Kelly back in time, he's a bad person, a rapist but her experience with him in 2013 was good ?? 

he might be nice but the question i have is why would she need to do any sort of damage control on him part in the middle of rape allegations. it doesn’t paint a good like. ie the thing we are arguing all about now. she knew better than to say anything but instead she chose to paint him in a good light than say nothing at all

Julien Lockhart
5 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

because kim is still actively working with dr. luke. gaga got word of the r kelly thing and faced the backlash and did the right thing by putting her money where her mouth is. 

kim is still working and continues to work with dr luke knowing the allegations against him. she has the power and the money to distance herself from him

How can you assume she has the money and the power ? She even is not at the same power as bebe Rexha for example ... And bebe's struggling with her label or as another example Madison Beer's struggling tho

We don't know if an other label gave her a chance ? + She has a contract with him and even he's not the producer, he had to be credited on songs

He ate my heart

Archived