Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki debuts pink ENIGMA wig

noa234

Featured Posts

Roseblud Kisses

Ur Stupid, Luv (feat. Onika Reloaded)  (The Re-Up) 4th single for Chromatica confirmedT :lolga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Pls don't tell me she's coming up with another Pink Friday era because the Queen thing did not catch up.

RAMROD

And Y'all saying Enigma doesn't have impact

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MercifulAir
4 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Katy bringing back her black hair, Nicki bringing back her pink wig. It's 2011 all over again. Waiting for Rihanna's red hair and Gaga's fake mole now :popcorn:

It’s not fake, it’s surreal. 

liquidsunshine

I hope y’all not serious. This is a very common eastern hair cut which enigma took inspiration from. 

1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

I hate to admit it but This is proof that gagas enigma wig was actually cheap and poorly excuted.

but it wasn't :gayhat:

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

I hate to admit it but This is proof that gagas enigma wig was actually cheap and poorly excuted.

Tbh this is the issue. If the Enigma wig were higher quality it would look better, but it just looked VERY cheap for the standard Gaga has set. The cut isn't my fav either but higher quality would make it look less like a shake-n-go Party City wig :partysick:

phi phi ohara GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

enissa11
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

Not to be rude, but you guys sometimes sound ignorant when you trash talk the 'Enigma wig' because it's actually a popular style of traditional haircut in Japan called the hime cut

hahahah i think it's more because that wig has become a meme and people joke around, i always thought that the wig was inspired by hatsune miku, but this seems more close

Mad Architect of Light

11 hours ago, Helxig said:

Not to be rude, but you guys sometimes sound ignorant when you trash talk the 'Enigma wig' because it's actually a popular style of traditional haircut in Japan called the hime cut

Sleek-Hime-Cut.jpg

Trendy-Hime-Cut-Hairstyles-for-Every-Fac

IMG_7549-768x1024.jpg

Obviously stylised with 'goth bangs' or 'V bangs'

2729ff254910a64c09ea908b8810641a.jpg

Which is why I always quite liked it

BUT to be fair, I don't think it moves well when she performs. It's just too thick. If it were a bit thinner and whispier, less thick and chunky, it could've had better movement

Well yeah I don’t think people think the hairstyle in totality is bad just his wig, which it is. It just isn’t flattering to Gaga’s face at all and ALSO is a very cheap-looking costumey version of what you pointed out is an actual hair style. It’s not the style in general, it’s the style on this wig :laughga:

Archived