💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Search For Gaga's Songs (PureVolume, Myspace, Bob Leone)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Did anything ever come of the 'deep web explorations' that went on last year? Like, did anyone who looked find anything of interest?

You might be able to find Words and Red & Blue but the other discs Bob Leone purchased won't be in anyone's possession

Have we tried contacting the websites directly? Maybe they stored the data and would give us fans access, like Facebook keep data for up to 15 years even if you delete your account.

Have we tried contacting the websites directly? Maybe they stored the data and would give us fans access, like Facebook keep data for up to 15 years even if you delete your account.

Hmm

GagaUnderYou

Gaga should just post all of the unreleased finished songs on LM.com and let the hype for ARTPOP die down a bit in the fanbase! I need out of control!!

I remember this! Exciting! :excited2: And the Red and Blue EP cover of that CD! All the EP covers of it on the internet are unfortunately scanned. :(

:excited2:

ChicaSkas

Who is that men, and where is his house?

It's Bob Leone, Gaga's onetime producer.

He is holding a bunch of CD's he put up for sale at an auction.

Gaga heard about the auction and outbid everyone there, buying back all of the CDs and DVD you see in the picture.

I think he would have been a fool not to have made copies, but the chance is slim he'd ever share with us. Unless perhaps heavily financially motivated, and none of us have that kind of dough.

Edit: I received new info about this on 12-30-2012:

"Bob Leone's auction got canceled at the request of Gaga('s representatives). Nobody outbid anybody. Leone then sold the CDs to her for an undisclosed amount of money. He made no copies, which he was also not allowed to do as part of the deal."

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga should just post all of the unreleased finished songs on LM.com and let the hype for ARTPOP die down a bit in the fanbase! I need out of control!!

Out of Control isn't a finished song and it's not even technically for her

ChicaSkas

Out of Control isn't a finished song and it's not even technically for her

I know.... still the desire for it is terribly strong, I would like it too.

Are you saying that it might not 'exist in full'?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It's Bob Leone, Gaga's onetime producer.

He is holding a bunch of CD's he put up for sale at an auction.

Gaga heard about the auction and outbid everyone there, buying back all of the CDs and DVD you see in the picture.

I think he would have been a fool not to have made copies, but the chance is slim he'd ever share with us. Unless perhaps heavily financially motivated, and none of us have that kind of dough.

How do we know for sure that she did outbid everyone there? I mean it's not like he wouldn't have all songs on his computer

ChicaSkas

How do we know for sure that she did outbid everyone there? I mean it's not like he wouldn't have all songs on his computer

It was reported in an article. And I do think he'd have been a fool not to back them up but that's only my personal opinion.

I know.... still the desire for it is terribly strong, I would like it too.

Are you saying that it might not 'exist in full'?

No, I'm saying it's a demo.

It's a rough track, it's not polished and finished like an album outtake

Archived