Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do the parents of pop stars think of their sexual work?

Chic

Featured Posts

Do you know anything about the parents of any pop stars (or musicians in general) and how they react to their offspring’s sexual music? I always wonder how each parent would react to certain albums and videos! Do some stars not show their parents certain things?

I have a real difficult time imagining Kim Petras playing Slut Pop for her parents for instance. I know Lady Gaga’s parents don’t really care, they’re just glad she’s successful and happy. How about any other artists? Have you heard stories? What do you think would be the reaction?

Ariana’s grandma’s favorite song from Sweetener is about her granddaughter’s sex abilities, which makes me laugh a little, but in a nervous way.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I'm sure Jamie Spears was quite happy to get all that money from us listening to Britney's music, sexy music videos, performances and Vegas residencies. :madge:

3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm sure Jamie Spears was quite happy to get all that money from us listening to Britney's music, sexy music videos, performances and Vegas residencies. :madge:

From what I’ve heard, he derived a disgusting sexual interest from his prior control of Britney, so it wouldn’t surprise me.

imagine Cynthia's reaction hearing "i wanna take a ride on your disco stick" :giggle: or singing about masturbation on an album dedicated to her ex husband's passed sister :laughga:

edit: apparently they are still together? Honestly I got no idea, I thought I read somewhere they were divorced

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

imagine Cynthia's reaction hearing "i wanna take a ride on your disco stick" :giggle: or singing about masturbation on an album dedicated to her ex husband's passed sister :laughga:

I get the feeling Miss Mama was a bit of a devil back in the day too :vegas:

Anderson123
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Inb4 writing credits to Aura, Venus, GUY, Sex Dreams, Poker Face and Lovegame: Germanotta, Cynthia. :billie:

usually if the popstars are adults they should b more comfy with it 

Britney on the other hand tho 👀 :partysick: she was sexualized since the very 1st second of her career, i wonder if her parents realized or they just simply saw her from a different, more naive perspective 

Dr Fudge
8 minutes ago, dojo said:

Britney on the other hand tho 👀 :partysick: she was sexualized since the very 1st second of her career, i wonder if her parents realized or they just simply saw her from a different, more naive perspective 

48be826db75cec237ce14a956d5d080c168c187f

Britney’s parents seeing the s3xualization of their daughter through a different, more naive perspective 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

48be826db75cec237ce14a956d5d080c168c187f

Britney’s parents seeing the s3xualization of their daughter through a different, more naive perspective 

i refuse to believe the mom is that evil, idk maybe the record company is also the one to blame 

Future Lovers

Madonna has said that her father doesn’t love it but that he’s never tried to force her to stop because he recognizes she’s an adult and that she’ll do it anyway. He comes to see every tour she does though at least once so he’s clearly proud of her regardless. 

Dr Fudge
20 minutes ago, dojo said:

i refuse to believe the mom is that evil, idk maybe the record company is also the one to blame 

I totally agree. I think Lynn actually is one of the few good ones. The rest of Brit’s family just took advantage of her success.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

I wonder what Gaga’s grandma thought of Dancin in Circles. 

Inspiration :river:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

enissa11

well, joe cut gaga off when he saw her go-go dancing, after that of course it's natural they wouldn't mind sexual lyrics, gaga said that they supported her like in waves, because the shows she was making before fame really lashed them out

Mad Architect of Light

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived