movie

Your top 3 favorite horror movies

Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Scream 1, Halloween and Child's Play 2 because I've watched them a billion times since I was a kid. The Exorcist is really good too and one underrated masterpiece is The Changeling. There's something about the classics like Nightmare, Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw that is quite enjoyable even if most sequels are terribad.

This new wave of good horror films is so good. The Conjuring 1 and 2, The Invisible Man, Hereditary, The Babadook, Sinister, Insidious, A Quiet Place 1 and 2, Ready or Not (Comedy horror), The Strangers and of course how can I forget the Saw franchise. These are just from the top of my head but there's like really great horror out there, especially korean and japanese that I have to get into. The Wailing is on my watchlist and I heard it's really good.

HookerOnAChurch

This is like asking me my favorite son: 

1. The Others 

2. The Conjuring (All The 7 movies in one spot) 

3. Suspiria / Phenomena 

BiblicalS3NSE

I don't really like scary movies, more thrillers or survival kind of films so I'll go with these 3: 

1. Wrong Turn (2003) and its 2020 remake. 

2. Texas Chainsaw (1974) and 1997 reimagining. 

3. Deep Blue Sea 1&3 

Matt. 6:10

imnotyourbabe10

I forgot to mention It Follows. Great soundtrack. Lots of horror made in your mind. Paranoia. And sexual themes that are terrifying.

waterfall

i love so many tbh. my favs probably are searching, unfriended, crawl, paranormal activity, wild things, lights out, the first scream, midsommar, the silence of lambs, etc. 

Jenna Ortega Film GIF by Scream

ProfessionalClown

1. The Descent 

2. Cloverfield 

3. Kolobos (1999)

honorbale mentions (AKA top 10)

4, Suspiria (OG and Remake)

5. The Babadook

6. The Strangers 

7. Audition 

8. Nightmare on Elm Street 

9. Texas Chainsaw 2003 remake 

10. May

this changes literally every week tho 

Married the Night
1 hour ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

I don't really like scary movies, more thrillers or survival kind of films so I'll go with these 3: 

1. Wrong Turn (2003) and its 2020 remake. 

2. Texas Chainsaw (1974) and 1997 reimagining. 

3. Deep Blue Sea 1&3 

You mean the 2003 TCM remake?

BiblicalS3NSE
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

You mean the 2003 TCM remake?

There's a 1997 version (actually made in '94) starring Mathew Mcnoughey and Renee Zellwegger. It's titled Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation. It's a very campy film about 4 dumb teenagers who stumble upon the farmhouse. It basically trashes the entire series lol! 

Matt. 6:10

Archived