💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kim Petras - Slut Pop [EP]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
On 2/13/2022 at 8:18 PM, PawsUpJago said:

Glad to see me sharing my perspective on this as a sexual assault survivor was invalidated and deleted from this thread, that's actually quite upsetting I can't lie... 

@Admin I hate to go all Karen on this and am not passing blame at all to you, but I'd really like to know what happened here. 

On 2/14/2022 at 8:18 AM, Admin said:

I'm not sure, I haven't been in this thread. How many posts did you make that were deleted and what do you mean by invalidated? Did someone respond to you?

On 2/14/2022 at 8:27 AM, PawsUpJago said:

I just made a response to something user Yennefer Stark said, returned back here to see it was no where to be seen anymore after a few hours. I just didn't appreciate that someone would delete a valid comment I made, that to me felt like invalidation of what I had said and my perspective. 

Like it's not the end of the world, I do really love this site, I use it everyday but it has made me feel really disappointed to see what someone was simply trying to control a narrative when I contested a point someone made. Especially as I didn't say anything harmful for offensive. 

Just want to jump in here and add that I also had my comment deleted by Yennefer - they had posted in this thread calling users "absolutely disgusting" for listening to Kim Petras, and I responded telling them that they could make their point without being rude. They then deleted my comment and edited their original post to remove the "absolutely disgusting" bit.

This isn't my first run in with Yennefer, and I'm disappointed to see a GGD mod abuse their privileges and use their site abilities to silence other users and control a narrative. We're all here to have discussions about pop culture, and I think my and @PawsUpJago's perspectives are just as valid as anyone else's - hopefully highlighting this to you is helpful, @Admin.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
25 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Just want to jump in here and add that I also had my comment deleted by Yennefer - they had posted in this thread calling users "absolutely disgusting" for listening to Kim Petras, and I responded telling them that they could make their point without being rude. They then deleted my comment and edited their original post to remove the "absolutely disgusting" bit.

This isn't my first run in with Yennefer, and I'm disappointed to see a GGD mod abuse their privileges and use their site abilities to silence other users and control a narrative. We're all here to have discussions about pop culture, and I think my and @PawsUpJago's perspectives are just as valid as anyone else's - hopefully highlighting this to you is helpful, @Admin.

I think it may be because he was sharing personal experiences and wanted his own comments gone, even from our view. I didn't see the posts but I can only assume that's what it is. Which I can understand, I've over shared on this site before too and regretted it :bear:

He's taking a breather from modding and the site in general regardless though so let's just all take a breath.

💚

BlingNotTheMusic
On 2/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, Yennefer Stark said:

You can’t separate the art from the artist if you are a survivor of sexual assault and Kim fully labeled Kesha a liar and actively choose to work with Dr. Luke and get managed by Britney’s old manager while also dropping Gaga’s name in a sexually explicit song. 

Disappointed by our community. 

This. I'm also a sexual assault survivor and it pains me to see people not understand that Luke is clearly a monster for what he did to Kesha and countless other victims who have not come forward. Gays would rather continue to "bop" to dance music created by a r*pist than educate themselves and stand up to something.

If you prefer to not "separate art from the artist", that's your choice. Just know you're supporting a r*pist, on an arguably abysmal and reductive EP that continues to objectify and reduce women to sex holes, the irony and misogyny. No, music doesn't always have to be deep or conceptual, but this is just showing people's inability to think subjectively.

It's like I keep saying: If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Butters Stotch

I listed to this yesterday while taking a run and honestly I just wanted to take all my clothes off and start running naked around the park and ask people to spank me and treat me like a fitness sweaty sl*t. Is that normal?

Now, for real, I wasn't expecting this EP to be so good.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived