Kim Petras - Slut Pop [EP]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stone S
2 hours ago, DenDenTired said:

I get what you’re saying but Ayesha Erotica did something similar, so did Cupcakke and so did Jeffree Star. 

Exactly … that’s why I said what I said tho

Welcome to Industria

Roboboy
On 2/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, GregJA said:

This EP :enigma: beats are crazy 

im mostly excited for hit it from the back so I hope that’s soon 

new gaga music - throat goat 

march 25th!

Anderson123

I can't at the instagram gheys being like "This is the best pop album in the last 10 years". We really are a basic stereotype. :yennefer:

On 2/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, suchheights8 said:

Can we for once just embrace good music and take the politics out of it. Kim is the first mainstream trans pop artist and THAT IS IMPORTANT. Regardless of the Dr. Luke situation, it's normalizing having trans people being more visible in our community and in society. 

No-one will ever know the true relationship of Dr. Luke and Kim and it's unfair to make judgements. Lets embrace the change of the LGBTQ+ in the music industry - it's an exciting time for the queer community in music and bringing artists down is not going to help. It's a fun sex positive EP -- if you don't want to support her because of her contracts so be it, but not by embracing and supporting other queer artists they will always be overlooked as they have in the past. 

Separate the art from the artist - it's that simple. Now...I wait for half of this "positive community" to come at me. :ohwell:

You can’t separate the art from the artist if you are a survivor of sexual assault and Kim fully labeled Kesha a liar and actively choose to work with Dr. Luke and get managed by Britney’s old manager while also dropping Gaga’s name in a sexually explicit song. 

Disappointed by our community. 

Can we judge her though? She said as a trans woman if was very hard to find someone willing to sign her and that Dr Luke is the only one who gave her a chance so... idk

Before the fake woke come for me: I'm not defending Dr Luke in any way.

Grigio Guy
58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can we judge her though? She said as a trans woman if was very hard to find someone willing to sign her and that Dr Luke is the only one who gave her a chance so... idk

Before the fake woke come for me: I'm not defending Dr Luke in any way.

Truth is she actually had contracts lined up for her to sign. Even then, who would lose their morals/authenticity for a shot at fame? No good

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived