celeb

Channing Tatum serves feet for Variety

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Channing Tatum was totally my sexual awakening. She’s the man…. I watched thst movie so many times 😂 

I remember there was one scene in she’s the man where his bulge was clearly visible and I used to sit there late at night on a portable DVD player just rewinding the scene over and over :green:anyway.. so uhm 

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Channing Tatum was totally my sexual awakening. She’s the man…. I watched thst movie so many times 😂 

I remember there was one scene in she’s the man where his bulge was clearly visible and I used to sit there late at night on a portable DVD player just rewinding the scene over and over :green:anyway.. so uhm 

ibv05w8jou141.jpg

Rahrahbitchson

He can punch me with those feets :vegas:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Regina George

I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but this man was never attractive to me. I don’t know why. It’s just his whole vibe I guess. Not saying that he is ugly or anything like that. I guess I can see why someone could find him attractive but I just don’t.. :neyde:

ItWasntLaauv

Damn those are some floor slappers for sure! It looks a like he takes care of them and they aren’t gross, I respect that so much.

Bad, crusty foot hygiene and/or bad oral hygiene says so much about a person. :samanthac:

Anyways, great photoshoot! Cozy vibes. :giveup:

pachinko
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but this man was never attractive to me. I don’t know why. It’s just his whole vibe I guess. Not saying that he is ugly or anything like that. I guess I can see why someone could find him attractive but I just don’t.. :neyde:

No negativity on this site.

TimisaMonster

He actually looks really good...

Something about a man barefoot in baggy sweats...:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Damn those are some floor slappers for sure! 

:billie:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived