💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nylon magazine says TCB is “expected to take place this summer”

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Nylon magazine published an article about Gaga’s new jazz dates, and in the middle of the article they casually also talk about Chromatica Ball and say “The event has been rescheduled twice, but it's expected to take place this summer.”  However, they also think the tour is “celebrating the release of Dawn or Chromatica” so the writer clearly doesn’t know exactly what they’re talking about. However, is it possible they did hear something about TCB dates to bother including this paragraph?  Isn’t Nylon supposed to be a pretty reputable magazine?

Bradley

They're just making an educated guess like most Gaga fans are. I wouldn't see it as a confirmation, but Gaga herself hinted that there would be more shows from her other than Vegas.

She clearly wants to perform. I think she just wants to make sure that Omnicron doesn't go out of hand before she announces it.

monstertoronto
29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

They're just making an educated guess like most Gaga fans are. I wouldn't see it as a confirmation, but Gaga herself hinted that there would be more shows from her other than Vegas.

She clearly wants to perform. I think she just wants to make sure that Omnicron doesn't go out of hand before she announces it.

She’s also said she’s waiting for all markets globally to be open to large concerts. Toronto is still not there and who knows when we will be. If she waiting for Toronto it might be a long wait. She might remove Toronto and carry on with the other shows. 😔

I wonder if Gaga’s team will say something about it soon. This is so annoying tbh. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mother of Puppies

I mean... I'm pretty sure it's happening. You know why?

Spoiler

Because I am broke and want to fly to London or Paris but I am broke. That's why it'll happen.:neyde:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I mean... I'm pretty sure it's happening. You know why?

Hide contents

Because I am broke and want to fly to London or Paris but I am broke. That's why it'll happen.:neyde:

The reality it Hard

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Okay Nylon magazine, lets get you to bed

63i4hn.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

HuffsAhoy

They need to just cancel Toronto and replace it with another city in the USA. It's stupid of the Haus to keep holding back new dates because Ontario's leadership keeps flip flopping on covid mandates. It sucks for the fans up there, you reap what you sow :ohwell:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

TimisaMonster

With variants popping up every week now it seems like she should just refund the fans who may actually need that money and are still struggling financially during the pandemic...that would be the kind thing to do...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ThisGuyTony
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

With variants popping up every week now it seems like she should just refund the fans who may actually need that money and are still struggling financially during the pandemic...that would be the kind thing to do...

Or she could do a free virtual performance show to formally end the era. Just pick one of the dates, have an audience of fans in person and virtually. It shouldn’t be that hard to set up. :smh: 

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

fans had a several month window to get a full refund, and could also sell their tickets still

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Rose said:

fans had a several month window to get a full refund, and could also sell their tickets still

I think the month window is only after they establish new dates.  For TCB, there’s no dates and according to the email I got there appears to be no deadline to get a refund. 

Archived