💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nylon magazine says TCB is “expected to take place this summer”

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

ChavaWM
4 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Or she could do a free virtual performance show to formally end the era. Just pick one of the dates, have an audience of fans in person and virtually. It shouldn’t be that hard to set up. :smh: 

This honestly sounds like the best option. A virtual show like Kylie Minogue did, could be very cool

monstertoronto
10 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

This honestly sounds like the best option. A virtual show like Kylie Minogue did, could be very cool

It does seem like it would give her some opportunities for cool visuals too. 

On 2/1/2022 at 2:09 PM, HuffsAhoy said:

They need to just cancel Toronto and replace it with another city in the USA. It's stupid of the Haus to keep holding back new dates because Ontario's leadership keeps flip flopping on covid mandates. It sucks for the fans up there, you reap what you sow :ohwell:

How about some more European dates we dont get to see her that often

monstertoronto
On 2/1/2022 at 8:09 AM, HuffsAhoy said:

They need to just cancel Toronto and replace it with another city in the USA. It's stupid of the Haus to keep holding back new dates because Ontario's leadership keeps flip flopping on covid mandates. It sucks for the fans up there, you reap what you sow :ohwell:

Ummm….what on earth do you mean by “you reap what you sow”. What are you saying we”’sowed” to deserve this. If you’re referring to Covid, the Ontario number are far better than basically of the US states. It’s just that our government is being more cautious than yours. The US has horrifying numbers and is acting like Covid is over, with everything open in many places. That is the reason your numbers are so high. That is much better use for “you reap what you sow”. 

On 2/2/2022 at 12:50 AM, monstertoronto said:

I think the month window is only after they establish new dates.  For TCB, there’s no dates and according to the email I got there appears to be no deadline to get a refund. 

if you bought for the 2020 show, it was originally rescheduled for 2021, so in 2020 you had a chance to refund. If you bought in 2021 I'm not sure how it would work.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:34 AM, Bradley said:

They're just making an educated guess like most Gaga fans are. I wouldn't see it as a confirmation, but Gaga herself hinted that there would be more shows from her other than Vegas.

She clearly wants to perform. I think she just wants to make sure that Omnicron doesn't go out of hand before she announces it.

True, it’s an educated guess but they wouldn’t publish something like that without at least having some kind of okay to do so. A gaffe like that could damage their relationship with Gaga’s team and these days no one wants that

desnorteio

Is this website reliable? They have dates set for 23 (London) and 24 (Paris) July from 2022.

Also, when you search "tottenham hotspur events" on Google it appears Chromatia Ball with 2 dates (23 and 30 July).

https://www.seatunique.com/music-tickets/pop/lady-gaga-tickets/e5e6b4b0d3-0d2959ee-5ec8-4c3c-a94f-be81f115f9ae/l5e6b4b0d325-83c11370-1b1f-4efb-be61-b926ed7ea9fd/

Bradley
7 minutes ago, desnorteio said:

Is this website reliable? They have dates set for 23 (London) and 24 (Paris) July from 2022.

Also, when you search "tottenham hotspur events" on Google it appears Chromatia Ball with 2 dates (23 and 30 July).

https://www.seatunique.com/music-tickets/pop/lady-gaga-tickets/e5e6b4b0d3-0d2959ee-5ec8-4c3c-a94f-be81f115f9ae/l5e6b4b0d325-83c11370-1b1f-4efb-be61-b926ed7ea9fd/

I believe that an announcement is VERY imminent. Too many sources are reporting on it for this to be a coincidence.

Bradley
10 minutes ago, desnorteio said:

Wait a minute, two shows consecutively in two different countries in two days?

I don't know about the logistics but it sounds highly unlikely.

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yeah, it also makes no sense for them to do UK-Paris-UK again. 

Hopefully Paris stays as the first date 'cause that's why I chose it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

desnorteio
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Yeah, that was weird for me as well. But then again, I don't know if it's a reliable website

3 hours ago, desnorteio said:

Interesting :triggered:

Archived