💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney reads Jamie Lynn to filth (again)

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Britney Spears mom, Lynn Spears, liked Britney Spears' post insulting Jamie Lynn Spears :air: 

Jamie Spears shook. :air: 

Wishing Britney all the love and peace in the world. She deserves better. We all deserve a better world where we can be valued, respected and protected from any harm.

❤️

Bonkers

'Sisters

Britney Spears ft Taylor Swift

Free Woman

Britney Spears ft Lady Gaga

Kiss by Body

Britney Spears ft Madonna

Also, I like how she called them "these real soul sisters"  and I liked how she's hoping the lord comes down to settle things.  

I love Britney Spears more and more

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Pussy Like Pepsi
7 hours ago, dit said:

Britney Spears mom, Lynn Spears, liked Britney Spears' post insulting Jamie Lynn Spears :air: 

Jamie Spears shook. :air: 

And Jamie Lynn liked this post that Alexa Nikolas wrote about her. :saladga::ladyhaha::saladga::ladyhaha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYsiXTaLGva/

THESE PEOPLE ARE A ****ING MESS. I was a huge Britney fan when I was a kid, I used to literally live my life on Jamie Lynn's biggest fansite's forum when I was like 12 and I never would have thought Britney's entire family is this shitty!!! This is what happens when celebs have social media, celebs start airing it all out, you start to realize how messy they are and the magic and mystery is gone. :selena:

Archived