šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes (Behind The Scenes)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

moonsago

I knew it! I could tell in certain scenes that there was no green/blue screen because you can see the edges of the screens and there is still a sense of depth and perspective beyond the overlayed videos played in the background. I think this is fantastic and so beautiful, Iā€™ve never seen something like it!Ā 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I knew it! I could tell in certain scenes that there was no green/blue screen because you can see the edges of the screens and there is still a sense of depth and perspective beyond the overlayed videos played in the background. I think this is fantastic and so beautiful, Iā€™ve never seen something like it!Ā 

Gaga actually used something similar on her David Bowie Tribute!

gaga3.0.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

myluis617
3 hours ago, moonsago said:

It really looked really beautiful and refreshing for scenes of a music video. Btw am i the only one who thinks the chorus kinda sound like the monster high chorus?

Teletubby
6 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Btw am i the only one who thinks the chorus kinda sound like the monster high chorus?

many people said the same months ago when she posted Shinigami EyesĀ on TikTok

Ā 

@Juanlittlem is my ā€*Ā·ź•¤. ā˜ļøeternal storm cloudšŸŒ©ļøļ½”Ėšā€

Suspiria

Kinda looks better in these BTS than in the video. Not sure I see the point in this technology if the end resultĀ just looksĀ like poor quality green screen.

Ā 

Also didn't know Dorian was in this, they look good!

Archived