music news

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes (Behind The Scenes)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

moonsago

I knew it! I could tell in certain scenes that there was no green/blue screen because you can see the edges of the screens and there is still a sense of depth and perspective beyond the overlayed videos played in the background. I think this is fantastic and so beautiful, I’ve never seen something like it! 

• Like 5
FATCAT
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I knew it! I could tell in certain scenes that there was no green/blue screen because you can see the edges of the screens and there is still a sense of depth and perspective beyond the overlayed videos played in the background. I think this is fantastic and so beautiful, I’ve never seen something like it! 

Gaga actually used something similar on her David Bowie Tribute!

gaga3.0.gif

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Sneaky Oliver

I really really thought it was all green screen :laughga:

is it spiritual enlightenment or am I just over everything?
myluis617
3 hours ago, moonsago said:

It really looked really beautiful and refreshing for scenes of a music video. Btw am i the only one who thinks the chorus kinda sound like the monster high chorus?

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 1
Teletubby
6 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Btw am i the only one who thinks the chorus kinda sound like the monster high chorus?

many people said the same months ago when she posted Shinigami Eyes on TikTok

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 2
Suspiria

Kinda looks better in these BTS than in the video. Not sure I see the point in this technology if the end result just looks like poor quality green screen.

Also didn't know Dorian was in this, they look good!

GreenDiamond

wow i really like this, it made video feels really special I think

gotta rewatch lol