celeb

Sean Penn claims men are too feminine nowadays

flyaway

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
14 hours ago, Karlillosz said:

I do believe in a sense men are becoming more feminized 

I walked in my gym the other day. 

and all they boys were wearing nail polish most of them.. not all mostly young guys

nail polish  glitter and  acting like  "bro language" ,

did not see any girl approached them or even them talking to girls just thirsting over them .

yet Im the one getting hit by Girls, ( im not that straight) 

i wanted to say to them your gay just come out its ok

Girl…. your mindset is the problem. 
giving “pink is for girls” mentality

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker

I’m over people judging who is a man and who is not (especially coming from someone who assaulted women), let people be, we don’t need anyone approval to exist, if it was the case many of us gay men will be even more shut down waiting on our fathers to approve us as a man. Thanks homophobia, how many people repressed themselves in fear to be associated to gay people (as if it was something negative in the first place) 

Sneaky Oliver

He has a point: Men really became more feminine and I think it’s a good thing. I think it has been a huge social relief because most men have the chance to release their oppressed femininity.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche

I was gonna say cry about it but he probably thinks crying is only for women and that it makes him less of a m*n :ladyhaha:

Also the 4 thanks :air: not surprised to see a certain user among them let's just say that

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine Sevigny
57 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

It is so true. And yet my problem personally is how to adjust with this when you were born with all these ideas in your head, it is difficult. For example, I'm going to be totally honest, for me it would be a turn off if a man didn't work, doesn't make his own money and I do, and I take care of him, or that he cries too much, too sensitive and scared of everything, no courage, no independence, things like that. And then I notice, well this all stems from ideas of what a man is, but just can't help it. It'd be such a big turn off. 

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Sooo... women can't work or make their own money, women need to be taken care of, women cry too much, are too sensitive and scared of everything, have no courage or independence...? 

What you're listing are just unfavorable traits it doesn't really have to do with masculine or feminine. 

BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Sooo... women can't work or make their own money, women need to be taken care of, women cry too much, are too sensitive and scared of everything, have no courage or independence...? 

What you're listing are just unfavorable traits it doesn't really have to do with masculine or feminine. 

Just looking at Gaga she got more balls than Sean ever will :reductive:

49 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

No, it's not about what women can be, it's psychological, I think u missed the whole point. Id never ever in a million years think women can't do these things that'd be insane. It's just me being honest and saying if a man was not independent, and had no courage or anything like that, to me it would be a turn off. And yes in the end it's not mascu or femini, but sometimes I wonder if I get turned off by it bcs of society or because i dont like these traits

4 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short 
Wear shirts and boots 'cause it's okay to be a boy 
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading 
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading… 

Madonna ended Penn long time ago, and toxic masculinity :teehee: 

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

No, it's not about what women can be, it's psychological, I think u missed the whole point. Id never ever in a million years think women can't do these things that'd be insane. It's just me being honest and saying if a man was not independent, and had no courage or anything like that, to me it would be a turn off. And yes in the end it's not mascu or femini, but sometimes I wonder if I get turned off by it bcs of society or because i dont like these traits

I get your point… but I think you’re valid in not finding those things attractive. 

Runway

I remember i wasn’t gay before listening to bad romance for the first time so he made points there :billie:

LittleMonster20

I just don’t get why it’s something he, or anyone, should care about. Let people be how they want, it doesn’t affect you. Plus, I can guarantee you that there’s no shortage of ‘traditionally masculine’ men and femininity in guys is still frowned upon.

I honestly really hate how masculinity is not only policed but also enforced and it just makes me feel bad for men, really. For example I think what most of these people consider ‘traditional masculinity’ is just cringe; acting all stoic and tough to the point it just gets comical, having a negative response to even the slightest expression of femininity in other men and humiliating and bullying them (often paired with general homophobia and other anti-LGBTQ sentiments), treating women horribly and claiming themselves as ‘alpha’ while doing so, not sharing your emotions or personal issues because it’s ‘feminine’, need I go on?

I think we could definitely go without what I just mentioned.

thefamebitch

Someone should shove gender studies and sociology textbooks up this guys a** with the hopes that he can finally learn that way since all else has failed. He surely should be able to “take it like a man” as people like him love to proclaim. 

TimisaMonster
11 hours ago, Karlillosz said:

what kind of style is this, do you happen to know?

where do they get this influence from, and what's the reasons behind it?

Idk but I'm seeing more 25-35 year olds do this...nail polish and studs are making a comeback among "hardcore bros" lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Karlillosz
11 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Because you can wear whatever the f*ck you want wtf

What kind of views are these? Did you know that dresses, heels and makeup were originally created and used exclusively by men? Also, rockstars in the 80s were considered hypermasculine with tons of makeup, long hair, skinny jeans, tall shoes, and nail polish.

Stop attributing genders to inanimate objects and just do whatever you feel like with your own life. Don't like nail polish? Don't wear nail polish. Let people live their lives.

If you genuinely want to know some - very straight - hot guys who wear these things (mostly nail polish), I know of many popular youtubers who rock it (Julien Solomita, Damien Haas, Hasan Piker...). I don't think people consider me particularly effeminate, and the only reason I don't paint my nails more often is because I'm too lazy to maintain them, but they do look rad. Maybe you should try it.

hey appreciate your response

im going to take a look at these youtubers

and Yes im painting my nails black!!

Archived