Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Chromatica Ball will happen?

Cello

?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

• Yes, summer 2022 for sure
    • Probably as a combined tour with next album
    • It will be postponed further
    • No it will be cancelled for good
    • Other

Featured Posts

Cello

Idk whether this question has been posted recently, but what's the current consensus, Little M's? What are y'all feeling? Any tarot-reading monsters want to give us a clue? :cyanlights:

Gaga, we need answers! :cyanlights:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
Just now, Illuminati said:

Without a doubt

Reveal hidden contents

going to get cancelled

:applause:

:cryga:

danbekim

She will definitely not cancel it, but if she would do a Chromatica/LG7 tour it would be amazing but only if she releases LG7 this year, which -- let's face it -- won't happen.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Mother of Puppies

I fear it will happen... although I would prefer that they postpone it to 2023... or make a virtual concert this year for everyone to enjoy... I really would love to hear the Chromatica songs sung live

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I would love for it to happen but I think it’ll be cancelled.  I feel like we would have heard something about it by now :saladga:

Cello
1 minute ago, Rebel said:

Of course not :bear:

I think you're right, but we delulus live in hope :fatcat:

Nop, it's still too uncertain with covid, Gaga won't put her team at risk, Gaga said she can't sing the songs... I even think she will barely mention Chromatica in the future and act like it doesn't even exist

Anderson123

I think it is going to happen but will be a short tour that will start this summer and be done by the end of the year and another break.

HuffsAhoy

Considering they've not provided the slightest update, I can guarantee it'll be cancelled. Given Gaga's continued struggle with chronic pain, I'd ideally like to see them give us something along the lines of the Madame X Tour: play three-four nights in different cities globally over a span of three or four months. This way, she can still perform but not have to fly to a new city every other night. It doesn't even need to be in a theatre, she can easily do this in an arena. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Only if she releases an EP, there is no way she is touring with a 2 yo pop album that was not outstanding in the public eyes.  

COME ON GAYS!!

HeavyMetal Halcyon

In a perfect world: she announces a lead single to LG7 (which has a similar sound to Chromatica) along side the announcement of the Chromatica ball with more dates. 

In reality.... I will probably get cancelled and replaced with Vegas. 

Delulu Rogers

There's no reason to cancel. Other tours are going ahead, people are vaxxed, covid will settle down in the summer as usual, etc. That being said, she'll cancel 100% cause it's gaga after all. 

What i'm angry about is how they have waited this long and not even provided an update. It also disappoints me that she'll make some generic sappy post about it, promise to make it up to us, and then never will. Like seriously gaga, why do we still not have livestream 2 years after the fact. 

Also, ppl saying that she can't tour a 2 year old album makes no sense. The tour will sell out from her name alone and everybody is touring this year for their 2020 albums. And the 'gaga can't sing chromatica songs cause it's too painful" excuse is ridiculous. Obviously she intended to sing the songs when she was making the album, and there are plenty of songs that are not as depressing such as sour candy, enigma, babylon, free woman, SL, ROM etc 

Don't forget she had no issues performing dope, swine, MJH, joanne, etc, all which are just as arguably triggering, sad, depressing etc. 

Archived