celeb

Shane Dawson & husband are looking for a surrogate to carry their baby

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's all be mindful and careful with our comments.Ā 

In politics we should all express our opinions freely and loudly but when it comes to personal matters of public figures (even if you don't like/agree with the person) it's better to not express an opinion if it's not going to add anything positive.

ā¤ļø

Rat Boy
9 minutes ago, Daily said:

Let's all be mindful and careful with our comments.Ā 

In politics we should all express our opinions freely and loudly but when it comes to personal matters of public figures (even if you don't like/agree with the person) it's better to not express an opinion if it's not going to add anything positive.

ā¤ļø

Maybe Shane Dawson should have taken your advice when he frequently did blackface and ridiculed POC. :billie:Ā 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

8 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Maybe Shane Dawson should have taken your advice when he frequently did blackface and ridiculed POC. :billie:Ā 

I don't know Shane personally to be able to deliver my advice. I don't agree with much of Shane has done and said in the past but I don't wish him or his partner anything but growth, maturity and peace.

And to you @Rat BoyĀ I also wish you health, peace, happiness and fulfillment.Ā 

ā¤ļø

Is this a craigslist add? :air:Ā 

I can just imagine tons of their female fans dm'ing them with their stats like : "5'5, blonde, caucasian, skinny legend, extremely fertile and ready. PLZ send me some of your makeup palettesĀ and say hi to Jeffree Starr plz thanks!" :air:Ā 

BUtterfield 8
31 minutes ago, Daily said:

I don't know Shane personally to be able to deliver my advice. I don't agree with much of Shane has done and said in the past but I don't wish him or his partner anything but growth, maturity and peace.

And to you @Rat BoyĀ I also wish you health, peace, happiness and fulfillment.Ā 

ā¤ļø

Whoā€™s dupe is this?

ProfessionalClown

new documentary for every ageĀ 

ā€œTHE HAUNTING OF BABY DAWSONā€ Pt. 1/18

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Not a pedo wanting a kidĀ :/Ā 

Yeah, finding out about this legitimately disturbs me based on his past. It's not even like a "Hmmm... maybe he could be" because there's hard evidence and footage of him exhibiting that behavior.

Archived