💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Max Ehrich seemingly responds to Demi Lovato's vibrator diss

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Just days after Demi Lovato threw some shade at a past relationship, joking that their "vibrator's better" ...
ddde.jpg

their ex-fiancé, Max Ehrich, took to Instagram with a very cryptic message of his own. In the caption of his snap, Max wrote alongside an emoji of a face with its tongue sticking out, "i never have complaints."

maxd.jpg
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Not them acting like they can change lives with their bussy… girl be humble because you would be crying if the men you dated were saying that a “flesh*****” is better :partysick: 

Hottie Detector

ProfessionalClown

I’m hoping people realize Max had very VERY valid emotions and such after the breakup. Demi was toxic af and it showed literally not much long after when they pretty much spiraled. I don’t wanna even know how demi acted in the relationship if they were being like that behind closed doors. 

moonsago

I am tired of shaming people publicly for their sexual performance skills, genital size, body type and overall experience just to be funny... you’re not. You’re just an ass if you expose somebody’s private business like that.

Just one simple rule we should all follow for a better and more civilized world:

If you don't have anything good to say then say nothing.

❤️

JLoveLamar
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Just days after Demi Lovato threw some shade at a past relationship, joking that their "vibrator's better" ...
ddde.jpg

their ex-fiancé, Max Ehrich, took to Instagram with a very cryptic message of his own. In the caption of his snap, Max wrote alongside an emoji of a face with its tongue sticking out, "i never have complaints."

maxd.jpg
source

This is always the dumbest argument. Just because nobody complained doesn't mean it wasn't subpar

Demi loves preaching about all types of shaming, inclusivity, sexism and then out of nowhere comes w a lazy remark that totally contradicts their past statements, girl :samanthac:

Brolysskins

They're asking for it at this point... posting it for everyone to see. Pettiness never comes with anything good.

TheFame Monster

Them dating, getting engaged, and breaking up. A 2020 event that I never would have remembered if never brought up again:vegas:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

I am tired of shaming people publicly for their sexual performance skills, genital size, body type and overall experience just to be funny... you’re not. You’re just an ass if you expose somebody’s private business like that.

I agree with you but I don't think Demi's wrong for expressing not being sexually satisfied. They didn't even mention him.

chaeri pls

Archived