Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Jake Gyllenhaal COVERS Variety Actor on Actors issue

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

gypsy101
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

can't see the pic but let's agree to disagree :hor:

you can copy and paste the link but no i don’t want to agree to disagree when you aren’t correct lol

idk if you know what hazel eyes are but you probably have them and someone told you yours were green and you’re attached to the idea

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
Just now, gypsy101 said:

you can copy and paste the link but no i don’t want to agree to disagree when you aren’t correct lol

idk if you know what hazel eyes are but you probably have them and someone told you yours were green and you’re attached to the idea

No darling :glamourpuss:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Shav33l

They both look so good! 

Also, the comments on Instagram are so annoying, my god... 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Economy

She looooooooooks stuuuuuuuuuning!!!

And Jake looks good too but Gaga really blows it out of the water. Drop dead georgeous :giveup:

enissa11
9 hours ago, Creepybitch said:

Except for American Horror Story, Gaga has always been playing the sweetheart for her fellow actors... They don't look like coworkers, they look like a couple. I think it's a marketing strategy, something cativating to the audience imagination. But it's annoying for being sexist... I didn't expect her to be willing to play this game. 

Besides that she looks adorable, loved the cover. :huntyga:

it's not a marketing strategy, gaga is simply a sweetheart with everyone, she loves to create a conection with her co-workers, she hanging out with tara savelo, lady starlight and nicola formicheti also gave that "look like a couple" as you say, it is in fact sexism.

Mad Architect of Light

Creepybitch
12 hours ago, enissa11 said:

it's not a marketing strategy, gaga is simply a sweetheart with everyone, she loves to create a conection with her co-workers, she hanging out with tara savelo, lady starlight and nicola formicheti also gave that "look like a couple" as you say, it is in fact sexism.

I agree with you that she is someone who tends to bond to people around her during work, and is very loving and caring. But I don't think the way media portraits her with Jake Gyllenhaal for example is the same as we've past seen her with Lady Starlight or Nicola. When I said "sweeheart", I did not mean that she is lovely, but that she's been portrayed as these men girlfriend, that her public figure of her as an actress has been for times attached to men. That's something that happend with a lot of female actress before her, ever since the movies history began... There is an historical precedent.

For me they look like a couple especially because he is posing with his hand laying on her leg... As a woman, in my culture, I wouldn't expect a male coworker to do that not in a million years, except it is a close friend like Starlight and Nicola are to Gaga... And she, less suggestively, with her arms around him. My opinion is that the signs are clear. Do we often get to see male actors being portrayed that way? The answer is no, and that's why it seems to be a sexist representation for me.

enissa11
2 hours ago, Creepybitch said:

I agree with you that she is someone who tends to bond to people around her during work, and is very loving and caring. But I don't think the way media portraits her with Jake Gyllenhaal for example is the same as we've past seen her with Lady Starlight or Nicola. When I said "sweeheart", I did not mean that she is lovely, but that she's been portrayed as these men girlfriend, that her public figure of her as an actress has been for times attached to men. That's something that happend with a lot of female actress before her, ever since the movies history began... There is an historical precedent.

For me they look like a couple especially because he is posing with his hand laying on her leg... As a woman, in my culture, I wouldn't expect a male coworker to do that not in a million years, except it is a close friend like Starlight and Nicola are to Gaga... And she, less suggestively, with her arms around him. My opinion is that the signs are clear. Do we often get to see male actors being portrayed that way? The answer is no, and that's why it seems to be a sexist representation for me.

i know what you mean, but that's because in this photoshoot in particular gaga decided to channel her feminine side a little bit, she's been channeling it for this press campaign in general, whereas in past actors on actors she's always been doing it with a more masculine approach, also she's with her arms around him, topically it's the man who puts his arms around the woman, and actually it's the opossite pose of the ASIB poster, with bradley behind gaga, and i don't know, there's something about this photoshoot that makes it seem like gaga is in control, and not at all in a romantic way, like she's directing him what to do, where to look etc, it's really the public who see the stuff that they want to see, just because he's a hot male in Hollywood, i just see friendship and camaraderie honestly. Jake also mentioned how no one before had hug him the way gaga did, and she does this with everyone, you can even see how she gives prolonged hugs to fans and you can feel how she's giving all her love without reservations, gaga is that way with everyone that she connects with and have her intuition.

Mad Architect of Light

Creepybitch
37 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i know what you mean, but that's because in this photoshoot in particular gaga decided to channel her feminine side a little bit, she's been channeling it for this press campaign in general, whereas in past actors on actors she's always been doing it with a more masculine approach, also she's with her arms around him, topically it's the man who puts his arms around the woman, and actually it's the opossite pose of the ASIB poster, with bradley behind gaga, and i don't know, there's something about this photoshoot that makes it seem like gaga is in control, and not at all in a romantic way, like she's directing him what to do, where to look etc, it's really the public who see the stuff that they want to see, just because he's a hot male in Hollywood, i just see friendship and camaraderie honestly. Jake also mentioned how no one before had hug him the way gaga did, and she does this with everyone, you can even see how she gives prolonged hugs to fans and you can feel how she's giving all her love without reservations, gaga is that way with everyone that she connects with and have her intuition.

Yeah, I also see this "in control" vibe at the other pictures of this photoshoot. But you know, what I said had nothing to do with Gaga being a hugger or her personal choices on how she treates people... It's about how media treats women, and things that probably don't have much to do with her or her team. 

You know what this looks like?

Gaga married his dad, drove him to a heart attack, then while he's in the hospital she starts banging jake on the side and they're trying to get his money.

The power she has.

Archived