Madonna wants world tour with Britney

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I'm ready for it but maybe without Britney :huntyga:

same, i could never go to a Britney show. I've seen videos of her live and oh gawd :bradley: 

Night Vision

I really don't think Britney has any interest in touring or even releasing music again, but this would be amazing in a gay fever dream kinda way :nooo:

Runway
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

That would be earthshattering and will def never happen lol. Can you even imagine the crowd for a Madonna/Gaga/Britney show. 

Yea i would never go to that show with any madona fans near me 

hottie-schatar.gif

Can Britney please be given grace to heal without leeches popping out of the blue every time? Poor woman, she deserves all the peace in the world right now.

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Can Britney please be given grace to heal without leeches popping out of the blue every time? Poor woman, she deserves all the peace in the world right now.

No one is signing her up for anything!  Madonna is just saying it would be a cool thing to do. Even Madonna is no where near close to announcing a tour in the near future anyway, she’s still working on new music and appears to be in no rush. She was simply answering a question as to whether she would ever do a world tour again and she basically threw it out that it would be fun to tour with Britney. I’m sure Britney loves the compliment. 

monstertoronto
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yea i would never go to that show with any madona fans near me 

hottie-schatar.gif

I love Madonna and Gaga both!  I think fans on both sides can be salty but I think there are a lot of us who love both. 

49 minutes ago, dojo said:

same, i could never go to a Britney show. I've seen videos of her live and oh gawd :bradley: 

I love Britney shes everything to me and people hate when you say it but she can't dance anymore, she's not the same performer as she was, if she was, lord knows id be in all of her shows since Circus. But I would still see her in Vegas if she decided to perform now to support her and for the music bcs ive never been to her concert as a kid and it's my regret 

I haver never seen them in concert and don't know what to expect. But even if it's a lame show I'd pay to go without thinking! That's gay music history :pray:

Kim Petrus
6 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t think Britney has a new generation of fans tbh If she does a new world tour, she will mostly rely on her hardcore fanbase 

2 hours ago, dojo said:

i feel like Madonna, Britney and Gaga share the same fans :cyanlights: if you think about it, a lot users here stan them both.

Well that’s right. Although I remember being surprised to be the youngest guy in the crowd during the Madame X gigg (I’m 25). Like a lot of Madonna fans were 40ish. She crossover the ages, except for the younger generations. Like my sister she likes a lot Gaga but doesn’t give a f about Madge (of course, I’m not talking about gay pop culture fans)

11 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I love Britney shes everything to me and people hate when you say it but she can't dance anymore, she's not the same performer as she was, if she was, lord knows id be in all of her shows since Circus. But I would still see her in Vegas if she decided to perform now to support her and for the music bcs ive never been to her concert as a kid and it's my regret 

giving dance moms GIF by RealityTVGIFs

vibes 

28 minutes ago, Fanta said:

She obviously doesn't need your sympathy and I'm sure that "poor woman" wouldn't want you to call her friend a leech. 

HuffsAhoy
32 minutes ago, Fanta said:

She literally answered a question from a Instagram live stream :lmao: Y'all are always ready to pounce on the greatest female artist of all time for no reason. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived