Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - Shinigami Eyes (Official Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nikolai Barrow

Ugh love it all! The song lived up to my expectations and the video was a visual feast! Kinda messy but I like that about it! Felt like I was inside grimes mind or something! Super cool!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I like the song except for the „everything is fine with my shinigamieyes“ part. That part just feels very anticlimactic. 

Chesescake
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I feel like this has been hyped since Azealia's Fantasea II, Normani's and Porcelain Black's debut albums.

Well do you like the song? dose it worth for waiting :bon:

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Chesescake said:

Well do you like the song? dose it worth for waiting :bon:

I'm at work right now but will listen to it as soon as I'm home. :bradley:

UWontUseMyMind

I need someone to explain me why the released version is 2:39 minutes skipping the first verse completely while the video is the full song...this is making me crazy

alsemanche

I really had high hopes for this one but it fell flat to me. It's mostly that snippet we had heard a while ago on repeat for 3 minutes :bear: and the visuals are so convoluted that they stop being good after a few seconds. I really have no hype left for her album tbh.

Oh and the random Jennie cameo looked so awkward :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I really liked the video but I think with all the teasing and the fact that she did not release it when it was exciting, the song just felt a bit boring already. 

Let's see what this album will bring though. 

Naak Le Vaar

The song was mostly just chorus imo. I mean I like it, but I liked player of games more. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

CatelynnMarie
42 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

I need someone to explain me why the released version is 2:39 minutes skipping the first verse completely while the video is the full song...this is making me crazy

I’m assuming on the album, the track prior will have the part in the video that will transition into SE

OT: the whole video and song is a serve. I’m absolutely obsessed :nooo:

Luke78619

Oh this was a bop, I wasn’t expecting it. A casual fan is slowly becoming a fan :flower:

love the video too, I think this is the first Grimes video that I’ve been paying attention throughout the whole thing, because there’s so much going on and so many cool aesthetics 

the beginning part was giving me the Dom Penguin (idk how to spell it) Free Woman video,  just because of all the effects and colours and shapes :heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

danbekim

Can't stop watching and listening. 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

hoeslay
49 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I’m assuming on the album, the track prior will have the part in the video that will transition into SE

OT: the whole video and song is a serve. I’m absolutely obsessed :nooo:

If this is the case, I wish she would've done a "Single Version" 🥴

Archived