Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the FAME perfume?


GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
6 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

well she obviously got over that! Maybe Haus Labs will get into fragrances and bring it back like someone posted last week. I bet it would do really well. 

Yeah when she realized how much easier she could make money lol 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaUnderYou
7 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Wait so I’m confused, which one did Gaga not enjoy doing, “Fame” or “Eau de Gaga” …both?

Probably Eau de Gaga the most as it almost had 0 promo. FAME promo was excellent but you could see some days she wasn’t feeling it, or she was just high. She seem to have no problem selling the Valentino fragrance :oops:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji

So the fragrance was actually released with COTY inc.  Like many celebrity fragrances, as hype dies down and new ones hit the market it’s pretty common for the licenses/contracts to not be renewed to make way for new lines.

Haus Labs did say on Twitter they were open to re-releasing the fragrance, it may have to be slightly different as COTY may own the patent but this is good news.  It’s a great fragrance.

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

well she obviously got over that!

Not really.

It's super simple to understand :laughga: Haus Labs is her baby; a project made by her and her team. If I'm not mistaken, Fame and Eau de Gaga were lowkey pushed on her.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Not really.

It's super simple to understand :laughga: Haus Labs is her baby; a project made by her and her team. If I'm not mistaken, Fame and Eau de Gaga were lowkey pushed on her.

I think she was passionate about her Fame fragrance but didn’t like the promotional campaign that came after.  She was so over having to do multiple interviews and releases; which is fair.  How many times can you say “I made a fragrance and I like it” :laughga:

You can tell she wasn’t really involved in the second.  If I remember correctly the visuals are all cuts from original Fame shoots and then used stock videos of boxing etc?  We don’t acknowledge that second fragrance, Fame was the bomb on its own.

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe

I literally have been searching the internet for years for small drops of this perfume lmao

Its my sisters favourite I always surprise her with bottles :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6
12 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

She did not really go into detail. She just said she hated selling things like perfume, etc. 

She prefers selling Oreos, champagne, makeup, watches and LG TV screens now :ladyhaha:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JLoveLamar
On 1/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, Benji said:

If I remember correctly the visuals are all cuts from original Fame shoots and then used stock videos of boxing etc?  We don’t acknowledge that second fragrance, Fame was the bomb on its own.

That's every fragrance, though. With the majority of them, the first two fragrance ads are always shot on that same day. Especially if it is a flanker. Beyoncé Heat and Heat Rush, Fame and EDG, Rihanna Reb'L Fleur and Rebelle, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, etc. When they release the first fragrance the second one is probably already done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
tylertremallose
On 1/25/2022 at 2:03 AM, Reject False Icons said:

Don’t you find something suspicious in celebs fragrances? :oprah: like they always end up in conflict look at Britney’s father mess with Elizabeth Arden, Nicki Minaj dropout from Elizabeth Arden too.

the perfume companies keep releasing new perfumes with their names attached, look at Katy, shakira, Britney, they use old photos to promote or no photos at all. (Maybe that’s why they still haven’t jumped on makeup yet) The perfume industry is pure profit, revenue, dividend

My theory is that Gaga’s lawyers negotiated with Coty a contract that allowed her to set a limit date from selling every perfume with her name attached. (Maybe from the start, maybe later) cause otherwise it could still be selling as well as Britney’s fantasy (17 years and still)

A new Britney one just released like the last 2 weeks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tylertremallose
On 1/25/2022 at 10:04 AM, Benji said:

I think she was passionate about her Fame fragrance but didn’t like the promotional campaign that came after.  She was so over having to do multiple interviews and releases; which is fair.  How many times can you say “I made a fragrance and I like it” :laughga:

You can tell she wasn’t really involved in the second.  If I remember correctly the visuals are all cuts from original Fame shoots and then used stock videos of boxing etc?  We don’t acknowledge that second fragrance, Fame was the bomb on its own.

I always preferred the second one. Fame smelled like a cheap body spray to me lol

  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JLoveLamar
6 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

A new Britney one just released like the last 2 weeks 

On that Britney documentary, she walked into the Elizabeth Arden building and was smelling the scent strip and they pretty much told her what they were releasing and what it would smell like. Some thing with Tommy Hilfiger. I saw a fragrance documentary, and these perfumers were concocting a fragrance for him. They thought of the concept, the smell, the notes, etc. He came in at the end, smelled them and left. He gave no input at all. They just needed his name.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...