other

Pina Auriemma attending a HoG screening

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

The way they gave her a platform to comment on the film :smh:

Can anyone translate a little bit? I don't speak Italian, but I can if you like

pedrohemg

She said she deserved more screen time. Also: "I didn't kill anyone, I just helped someone to kill".

just kidding, I don't speak Italian.

She basically said she found Gaga's portrayal of Patrizia to be spot on and indicated that the sexxx scene with Adam was actually with her but she understands the climate of right wing society overtaking Europe and understands why they chose to depict that scene with a man instead of the truth. 

she said that she's going to sue the oscars if Gaga doesn't win best actress! :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

elijahfan

Low-key interesting to finally have someone who lived the events give their 2 cents about the film, tho giving her a platform is pretty tasteless.

SHALLOW

She said she's mad that they made her look like a fortune teller since she doesn't know anything about that stuff and doesn't believe in it.

They're basically criticizing the whole film and saying it's all fake but that's probably just cause they're Pina's friends and they're trying to make her look good  :huntyga: 

The bald man also said they wanna sue :ladyhaha:

BlingNotTheMusic
27 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

She said she deserved more screen time. Also: "I didn't kill anyone, I just helped someone to kill".

just kidding, I don't speak Italian.

19 minutes ago, dit said:

She basically said she found Gaga's portrayal of Patrizia to be spot on and indicated that the sexxx scene with Adam was actually with her but she understands the climate of right wing society overtaking Europe and understands why they chose to depict that scene with a man instead of the truth. 

18 minutes ago, mamo said:

she said that she's going to sue the oscars if Gaga doesn't win best actress! :vegas:

5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She said she's mad that they made her look like a fortune teller since she doesn't know anything about that stuff and doesn't believe in it.

They're basically criticizing the whole film and saying it's all fake but that's probably just cause they're Pina's friends and they're trying to make her look good  :huntyga: 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Low-key interesting to finally have someone who lived the events give their 2 cents about the film, tho giving her a platform is pretty tasteless.

Tom Ford wrote a little piece giving his opinion!

pedrohemg
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

But wasn't she a psychic?

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

But wasn't she a psychic?

No, she said she only accompanied Patrizia to a fortune teller once since Patrizia and Maurizio wouldn't do anything before having their future read and that's were that whole thing started 

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, weed said:

Tom Ford wrote a little piece giving his opinion!

Yes that's true! But I guess I was more thinking about someone who was involved in the murder case.

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

No, she said she only accompanied Patrizia to a fortune teller once since Patrizia and Maurizio wouldn't do anything before having their future read and that's were that whole thing started 

Interesting, the media really made her out to be a medium. The Dateline special I watched on HOG reiterated this and said Pina did spells for and with Patty :laughga:

SHALLOW
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Interesting, the media really made her out to be a medium. The Dateline special I watched on HOG reiterated this and said Pina did spells for and with Patty :laughga:

I mean, it's still possible. I wouldn't trust anything Pina says either. The guy next to her was/is a priest ( who also went to prison), so maybe she said she wasn't a fortune teller cause that stuff is actually not really well seen by the Catholic church idk, just speculating a bit.

Archived