MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

music news

Adele’s ‘Easy on Me’ Tops Billboard Hot 100 for 10th Week

Featured Posts

Teletubby

FJ4wcFlVgAM5t5C?format=png&name=small

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 4
Dead body

I only know three songs from the top 10, am I old? :selena: and I only know Shivers because Ed's team literally HARASSED us with that YouTube Shorts ad a couple weeks ago:messga:

• LMAO 3
HEARTSTOP
6 hours ago, Dead body said:

I only know three songs from the top 10, am I old? :selena: and I only know Shivers because Ed's team literally HARASSED us with that YouTube Shorts ad a couple weeks ago:messga:

Don't feel bad, I literally only have heard Easy On Me, and yesterday I searched for We Don't Talk About Bruno to see what all the hype was about. I might be getting old but honestly I feel that 2020 had so many bangers that these more recent songs can't live up to the quality. 

On the topic: I love Adele but I really can't understand the hype over this song (and album to a certain extent). It's super same-y, but without the interesting twists that some past songs had. About the Encanto song, I get that it's from a popular movie, but it's not catchy at all, like Let It Go was...I'm kinda lost on this one.

IDGAF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
moonsago
1 minute ago, Willco said:

Americans just discovering heat waves. Welcome to 2020! 

Americans just discovering glass animals? And now? When the music isn’t even that impressive... past work was sooo incredibly amazing imo..

• Like 1
Willco
3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Americans just discovering glass animals? And now? When the music isn’t even that impressive... past work was sooo incredibly amazing imo..

I know, gooey deserved to blow up. 

edit: and the clip is something else

Edited by Willco
  • YAAAS 1
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Thisss. Life Itself deserves Heat Waves’s success

• Like 1
pachinko
3 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

The Adele song is not that good

It’s actually very good!