society

Fashion Icon Thierry Mugler has passed away

AUARAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

AUARAOFSHEISSE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZFwYc7II1C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

the caption reads 

“#RIP We are devastated to announce the passing of Mr Manfred Thierry Mugler on Sunday January 23rd 2022. May his soul Rest In Peace. “

Iconic Fashion designer Thierry Mugler has passed away today, he will be remembered as one of the most highly influential and important designers of the past century. I know Gaga and the rest of the fashion world will be devastated by this terrible news.

Edited by AUARAOFSHEISSE
  • Love 3
  • Shook 11
  • Sad 67
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BornAsUnic0rn

• Abbey911

• HookerOnAChurch

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZFwYc7II1C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link   the caption reads  “#RIP We are devastated to announce the passing of Mr Manfred Thierry Mugler on Sunday January 23r

It feels like people are passing faster than we can collectively mourn them, but take a moment to watch the Mugler shows from the 90's on YouTube. They are breathtaking. 

The premier of Government Hooker and Schieße sent me into full hype mode for Born This Way, and besides HML they still remain the best on the album.    RIP

Guillaume Hamon

Oh no...

Imo he was the last fashion genius with Galliano, Miuccia and Slimane after McQueen and Lagerfeld died... Truly one of the very best.

His 90's runways were the most glamourous ever!

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 4
ChicaSkas

Rest in peace ..... iconic 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3
weed

A mastermind with an incredible well of creativity. Rest in Peace legend!

• Thanks 2
SKANK

It feels like people are passing faster than we can collectively mourn them, but take a moment to watch the Mugler shows from the 90's on YouTube. They are breathtaking. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2
mamo

this is honestly so sad and heartbreaking.

a legendary visionary who changed the landscape of fashion forever. 

you can call me signora gucci.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
YaaaasGaga

2022 has already been a tragic year for losing icons and we’re only a month in! He will be missed and his legacy felt for years to come. RIP :heart:

Edited by YaaaasGaga
  • Thanks 1
High King

The premier of Government Hooker and Schieße sent me into full hype mode for Born This Way, and besides HML they still remain the best on the album. 

RIP

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
CatelynnMarie

i am in such shock and so sad. this is major to me like, i just, i am in shock :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Joaco95 changed the title to Iconic fashion designer Manfred (Thierry Mugler) dead at 73