đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Looking for Gaga pre-fame info

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

I rewatched 5’2 today and seeing these older performances is crazy because she’s grown so much but you can still see that same passion in the way she performs today.

Roronoa
9 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Don't miss the era where she was singing jazz in London and had those issues with drugs, and Blake and all of that.  She was famous then too, but it was pre "Gaga" fame. if that's what U mean.

Amy-Winehouse-GettyImages-116803359.jpg

sub-buzz-1526-1568320888-2.jpg?resize=99

She was such a cute teen!

Smother Em Eh

We know about her being in the variety show with Lady Starlight and that she would perform in bars like The BitterEnd, Knitting Factory, Cutting Room etc. And she has interviews like 2011 CNN & Inside The Outside where she talks about her life as a kid and before fame.

I would like to know what she was like as a person before she was famous. Like what was her personality like seeing her perform or seeing her out and about with friends. What was she like? Her personality and how she interacted with people and all that. Anyone else? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Kulture Kiari

She actually sang at The Macy's parade before Fame.

She went to the same school as Paris Hilton, but never met personally.

And as much as we love to hear the Gaga story that she was born poor, her parents, one of them, at one point was VP of Verizon.

Even before hitting fame through music, she wanted to be an actress. We can see this in her bits on Boiling Ponts and The Sopranos. 

Pussy Like Pepsi
13 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

And as much as we love to hear the Gaga story that she was born poor, her parents, one of them, at one point was VP of Verizon.

Even before hitting fame through music, she wanted to be an actress. We can see this in her bits on Boiling Ponts and The Sopranos. 

She never said she was born poor. She has never denied that her family was well off. 

monstertoronto
On 1/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, ElectricKing said:

This Facebook page was made after she became famous. I'm pretty sure it was made by a fan so they could prove a point of 'look where she is now'.

Is it actually true that the “you’ll never be famous” fb page was debunked as having been created after she was famous? I hadn’t heard that. 

SevenAteNine
On 1/23/2022 at 10:59 PM, Kulture Kiari said:

she never said she was born poor.

RIP 9.

MonsterofFame
On 1/24/2022 at 2:52 PM, monstertoronto said:

Is it actually true that the “you’ll never be famous” fb page was debunked as having been created after she was famous? I hadn’t heard that. 

It was real. I remember coming across it in 2009 right before TFM came out and she was beginning to explore in popularity. There were posts that were from 07 and 08 on it. The admins were also listed as NYU students, and back then Facebook only allowed you to be listed with a universitry if you verified your account with an email specific to that college.

Gaga also had a Facebook account under her real name. It was real because if you tried using her NYU email to log in, it would show her name and photo to verify you were trying to get into the right account. A guy I knew in college had a brother who was friends with her account. I wish I asked him about it.

MonsterofFame

This book is a really interesting read: https://www.amazon.com/Poker-Face-Rise-Lady-Gaga/dp/0786891386/

It gives a lot of history about Gaga's days working with Fusari. It's actually a bit scary because after reading about it, it becomes very very obvious which songs on TF/TFM were written about him. Even ones I thought were about Luc.

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

It was real. I remember coming across it in 2009 right before TFM came out and she was beginning to explore in popularity. There were posts that were from 07 and 08 on it. The admins were also listed as NYU students, and back then Facebook only allowed you to be listed with a universitry if you verified your account with an email specific to that college.

Gaga also had a Facebook account under her real name. It was real because if you tried using her NYU email to log in, it would show her name and photo to verify you were trying to get into the right account. A guy I knew in college had a brother who was friends with her account. I wish I asked him about it.

Thanks for the info!  I hope the vindictive idiots who created that page feel awful, embarrassed and ashamed now.  Were they ever exposed?

I remember reading or seeing an interview of someone who was there during her HS years.  That person said Stefani was in other plays besides Guys and Dolls and she was known to be talented.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived