funny

Euphoria's Alexa Demie goes viral because of her age

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

Gen Z is all about the isms until it comes to ageism and then they just want to bag on someone for daring to be over the age of 27 :partysick:

The internet has raised the most youth obsessed generation yet and I'm low-key excited as a hell to watch them get old :ladyhaha:

hieronymus
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

20 or 30-somethings playing high schoolers is nothing new. Once again, gen Z acting like they discovered something :triggered:

1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Gen Z is all about the isms until it comes to ageism and then they just want to bag on someone for daring to be over the age of 27 :partysick:

The internet has raised the most youth obsessed generation yet and I'm low-key excited as a hell to watch them get old :ladyhaha:

the bitterness

2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

i'm legit curious, where r u ppl getting all this ideas from? this is just a joke, no different from the Gaga multiverse joke? 

i actually think we r the generation that is against ageism, sexism the most? 

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, Chomby said:

the bitterness

I mean I’m nearly 30, so yeah call me bitter when people act like I was born at the time of the Pyramids, I guess :ladyhaha: You’ll get there too, sweetie.

elijahfan
36 minutes ago, dojo said:

i actually think we r the generation that is against ageism, sexism the most? 

Well, not in practice apparently :laughga:  You’re literally laughing at a meme comparing a 31 year-old woman to a prehistoric animal, and yet you’re wondering why other early 90s kids aren’t finding this funny….. :triggered:

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Did they just discover older actors play high schoolers or what lol. 

They also discovered people over 30 exist.

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

They also discovered people over 30 exist.

Do they? :saladga:

skaxboy

In the original 90210, the actress who played Andrea (wearing glasses) was 29 at the start of the show and the character was 15. 

90210-9999.jpg

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, not in practice apparently :laughga:  You’re literally laughing at a meme comparing a 31 year-old woman to a prehistoric animal, and yet you’re wondering why other early 90s kids aren’t finding this funny….. :triggered:

but not because we think she is old :fail: the jokes started before people knew she was actually that age.

since she hides her age people joked about her maybe being immortal, a vampire or a time traveler from a different timeline because there were pics of her with different random people, that's it.

I think you are missing the point of the joke.

elijahfan
13 minutes ago, dojo said:

but not because we think she is old :fail: the jokes started before people knew she was actually that age.

since she hides her age people joked about her maybe being immortal, a vampire or a time traveler from a different timeline because there were pics of her with different random people, that's it.

I think you are missing the point of the joke.

Random people in pictures that were taken no more than 10 years ago, so I think there’s literally no base for a joke :oops:

OMG, she existed in 2011! She must be immortal!! :mark:

5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Random people in pictures that were taken no more than 10 years ago, so I think there’s literally no base for a joke :oops:

OMG, she existed in 2011! She must be immortal!! :mark:

ok i like you but now you are just being petty

No Way Reaction GIF

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived