• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaC

• PartySick

• AYURO

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Virginia mom was eventually charged (mask mandate): https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-school-board-gun-threat-face-mask-dispute/

When I see parents act out like this, I just feel so sad about the perspective their children grow up with and hope they become kind, compassionate people that defy what their parents put into the wor

She should have been arrested immediately. We don’t even allow students to stay at school when they say things like that.    If you want to get your blood pressure up watch a school board meeti

weed

"your time's up" made me scream but otherwise, scary! boohoo little baby is unhappy so she threatens to perform mass murder, sick in the head. 

• Like 1
LunaUniverse

These people are all one in the same it’s so laughably sad. They don’t have half a brain cell so they gotta replace it with a firearm to make them feel like they have a purpose :yennefer:

1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Alannah

When I see parents act out like this, I just feel so sad about the perspective their children grow up with and hope they become kind, compassionate people that defy what their parents put into the world. 

ETA: Put into the world in terms of ideals, not the actual children themselves lmao. :mark:

Edited by Alannah
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
SamanthaC

She should have been arrested immediately. We don’t even allow students to stay at school when they say things like that. 

If you want to get your blood pressure up watch a school board meeting about masks. :laughga:

she/her/hers
  • Like 16
Roughhouse Dandy

Hmmm... how strange. I wonder why she didn't get arrested for threatening to shoot up a school. Oh wait! I think I know. 

Mark Warner Mayo GIF by GIPHY News

💜
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3
TimisaMonster

White privilege at its finest....oh and thr racism is disappointing but not surprising 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
moonsago

I am sorry I know it’s terrible but the unbothered ‘your time’s up’ made me burst out laughing, she said it with such relaxation in the face of this crazy that it makes me think this woman has seen and heard it all by now 

On a serious note, making such a statement publicly should be taken very seriously by the legal system, we’ve seen it too many times, people not being taken for their word and horrible things happening later 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Shipper
20 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Americans are insane :saladga:

Please limit that statement to Karens and Florida.

:iamfair::ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
skaxboy

A threat is a threat. The school board must hold her accountable and not back down. These unintelligent clowns think they can parade around intimating people with their misinterpretation of the 2nd Amendment and get away with it. I wonder if the dentist this moron works for wears masks during procedures. 

• Like 3