💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes keeps changing her lyrics

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I get that you have to be edgy all the time… and she has trashed visions multiple times… then regrets it… then says the lyrics are all made up… then she releases the lyrics on Apple Music which her and her team manager… then now comes up with different lyrics? Wtf Claire make up your mind… :saladga:

Old Ones:

1165-E34-E-71-F6-454-C-9-AC0-2-EEF7-EEDD
D63-C4-AB9-EDEF-454-D-8560-893-DBC12-B29

New Ones 

D2-A7-A605-63-CD-45-CD-BE0-C-312-E169-B4

Hottie Detector

I feel like she just doesn’t even remember the real lyrics to the song. She’s said before she doesn’t remember the lyrics to that album, and there’s a lot of live videos of her where she forgets her lyrics.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, xcx said:

I feel like she just doesn’t even remember the real lyrics to the song. She’s said before she doesn’t remember the lyrics to that album, and there’s a lot of live videos of her where she forgets her lyrics.

Are we sure she even wrote them? 

Purr more, hiss less.

the google one is the only wrong

the other two lyrics are both in the song in different segments

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I get that you have to be edgy all the time… and she has trashed visions multiple times… then regrets it… then says the lyrics are all made up… then she releases the lyrics on Apple Music which her and her team manager… then now comes up with different lyrics? Wtf Claire make up your mind… :saladga:

Old Ones:

1165-E34-E-71-F6-454-C-9-AC0-2-EEF7-EEDD
D63-C4-AB9-EDEF-454-D-8560-893-DBC12-B29

New Ones 

D2-A7-A605-63-CD-45-CD-BE0-C-312-E169-B4

1 hour ago, dollardays said:

She's the definition of try hard :saladga:

The way y’all went off for no reason… no lyrics were changed here (the “new lyrics” are later in the song, and the lyrics from google are not from Grimes herself) 

DenDenTired
3 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

The way y’all went off for no reason… no lyrics were changed here (the “new lyrics” are later in the song, and the lyrics from google are not from Grimes herself) 

I was about to say, since when is a google a more reliable source than the songwriter. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Didn’t Grimes say something to the likes of lyrics not being as important for her in the beginning of her music career? I think she mentioned that in the video where she’s talking about her albums. 

LostBoyfriend

I mean, it's kinda cool you have a song where both lyrics can be heard, and can change them to whatever you feel in the moment.

That being said, those lyrics are in the song... If I remember correctly they're at the end of the song. So y'all are the ones being sensitive and over reacting...

grimes herself said she really don't care about the lyrics so much so i think is up to each listener what the lyrics actually say

... and now i just sit in silence.

1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

i'm sorry but this comment and the attached video have me absolutely shaking and crying in bed :air:

mother, what must i do?

Archived