đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on Variety's "Actors on Actors"

sara57

Featured Posts

previously
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I wondered that too. But I couldn’t think of anyone famous enough to make it worth the mystery. 

And also someone who is relevant right now? If it's in keeping with the theme of the videos then surely it's someone with work out recently. 

99% sure it's Alana Haim because it'll be kind of like Gaga mentoring another female musician on their debut film role

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lady siwa

is her video coming out tomorrow? variety has released the videos for the two duos on the list before yesterday and today...

My dog’s mom was in the Poker Face video and her ex agent told me the mystery guest is Jake Gyllenhaal

Patriziaa Reggiani

It can be Salma/Al Pacino too but I'm gonna guess wild and say Angelina Jolie

I will not watch House of Gucci

Wet Fire

I'm pretty sure it's Jesus Christ. He gave a solid performance in the Bible. He is definitely up for awards this season. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Wet Fire said:

I'm pretty sure it's Jesus Christ. He gave a solid performance in the Bible. He is definitely up for awards this season. 

Omg I'd guess Judas though, gaga have also collaborated with him in past.

I will not watch House of Gucci

previously

Surely it's Olivia Colman? She's got a talked about role, she's a huge star and it makes sense to pitch her as a "special guest" after the 2019 Oscars and their interaction 

12 minutes ago, previously said:

Surely it's Olivia Colman? She's got a talked about role, she's a huge star and it makes sense to pitch her as a "special guest" after the 2019 Oscars and their interaction 

54 minutes ago, Meat said:

My dog’s mom was in the Poker Face video and her ex agent told me the mystery guest is Jake Gyllenhaal

I already told you guys who it is

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, previously said:

Olivia doesn't campaign. She might do one or two events, but that is pretty much it. She can get away with it, unlike a lot of other actors, because she is so widely respected right now. Plus while the audiences may have been mixed on the movie, there's almost universal praise/extremely high acclaim for her performance and the film was also critically lauded (unlike Nicole, whose performance was acclaimed but not as much as Olivia).

TLDR: I'd be very surprised if it was Olivia. That said, Olivia seemed to really like her even if 3/4's of film twitter acts like the film industry hates Gaga. I'm pretty sure there were a few photos of them chatting at some event pre-Oscars.

Just now, Not The Real Gaga said:

OMG IT'S TAYLOR KINNEY

XDDDDDD

1 hour ago, Meat said:

I already told you who it is!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Meat said:

"The Red scarf", romantic comedy starring Lady Gaga and Jake Gyllenhall coming soon.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Meat said:

I already told you who it is!!!!!!

Watch it just be Bradley again when we've been speculating on everyone from Barbra to Cher to Olivia to Adam. I feel like sometimes as fans who follow Gaga closely (and who are aware of twitter, which is just a teeny, tiny representation of the GP)..we forget that in the GP's eyes she's basically the "weird dresser/Born this Way & Shallow singer/ASIB/loved by gays/steamy performance with the dude from The Hangover and American Sniper/lady who sang for the President wearing a big ole' bird/Tony Bennett's friend."

TLDR: Variety could garner a sh*t ton of clicks at "look at Bradley and Gaga reunited." I don't think either would want it that way tbh as they are pushing separate projects, but who knows?

*I'm kind of curious if her publicist was okay with this (Variety didn't have to ask them) mystery thing. IDK, Gaga already has a bit of a hurdle getting over the "she's more of a pop star/celebrity" thing than a serious actress...despite being nominated in the past. And a large swath of industry journalists (not all, tbf) have been snarking on her on twitter...including a few Variety editors...to the point I was kind of surprised she did where they can easily rip her apart again versus the very safe type of interviews with people like Scott Feinberg. And now Variety is clearly dangling her as clickbait....

Archived