music news

Demi Lovato: “A funeral for my pop music”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

It sounds like a current Poppy song, washed down to its pop core :bear: . But good for them, they do them :pray: 

Ew, David!

Tyler1992
52 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

maybe they are doing it for Miley :oprah: Miley said she needs more competition to be considered one of the best rock singers of this generations source

Wuff… I’m all for Miley, she’s earned her place, but she’s definitely still competing.

Cameltoe Chariot
19 minutes ago, Suuus said:

CameltoeKween whats so funny about my reply?

You're being messy, sis :billie: log off :billie:

enissa11
19 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It sounds like a current Poppy song, washed down to its pop core :bear: . But good for them, they do them

poppy at least is creative, sounds more like paramore lol or avril lavigne as they said earlier, that attitude of teen pop-punky believing themselves so alternative, different and bad ass, but they went to sign their record label contract took by the hand of their parents :ladyhaha:

edit: sorry i ignored the "current", so if it is her current sound of her most recent album i agree :laughga:

Mad Architect of Light

I quite like Demi, but sorry, that still sounds like a pop song.
Basically nothing that hasn't been done before, at least by Avril in the early 2000s, Paramore or any pop punk band out there.

This might be the only song by a pop artist that isn't the typical pop rock or pop punk sound
(which I'm still here for, to me it's a thousand times more enjoyable than all the rap and hip hop influenced songs we had in the last years).
I'd say that this song here is more core influenced than it's still a pop song, and you can clearly hear that it's produced by Oli Sykes and Jordan Fish of Bring me the Horizon. And I think that this style suits Halsey very well.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Monster Voices

Here for rock Demi. The song is still super pop but let's see how this turns out. 

Forever and Always!

1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

You're being messy, sis :billie: log off :billie:

How is asking a question and apologizing for my mistake being messy ?

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, Suuus said:

How is asking a question and apologizing for my mistake being messy ?

Because now you're confronting people about their reactions and stuff. Close the tab. Go drink some water.

iAstroLeo

Demi started their career with rockish pop, and the snippet can be a demo.. stop being so harsh on them :smh:

Archived