Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame Monster “Artist Inspired Cover”

pop a 911

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman is a hack. Take a photo of one of your old paintings, copy and paste. That will do. 

She will probably claim it’s commentary on her inner fame monster, it made her do it, exploiting gagas fame to promote her existing body of work. 

if it's real and not a placeholder -not wanting to sound disrespectful- but such a terrible interpretation of an iconic record, like tfm. i can't see the subject of the record at all: no darkness, no fears, no monsters, no fame, no alcohol etc... worst thing: it's so similar to the artist's other works that one would say it was not originally meant to be a reimagined tfm artwork... i wouldn't even pay $25 for this - let alone thousands

RAMROD

The other artists got much better covers from their respective painters.

You can see it on NTWRK app

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stupid Oreo

2500$ FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP?

My collector’s heart is broken, I was so close to finishing my album collection like I only needed 3 more😭

Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

My collector’s heart is broken, I was so close to finishing my album collection like I only needed 3 more😭

I might buy Joanne, but I won’t be able to eat for the next 4 months.

1 hour ago, DrewSens said:

if it's real and not a placeholder -not wanting to sound disrespectful- but such a terrible interpretation of an iconic record, like tfm. i can't see the subject of the record at all: no darkness, no fears, no monsters, no fame, no alcohol etc... worst thing: it's so similar to the artist's other works that one would say it was not originally meant to be a reimagined tfm artwork... i wouldn't even pay $25 for this - let alone thousands

I wouldn't even save it on a wishlist.

KarmaPolice
22 hours ago, Willco said:

This woman is a hack. Take a photo of one of your old paintings, copy and paste. That will do. 

She will probably claim it’s commentary on her inner fame monster, it made her do it, exploiting gagas fame to promote her existing body of work. 

You know that this is probably the explanation? :huntyga:

On 1/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, Stupid Oreo said:

Slightly irked my currently complete Gaga vinyl collection will no longer be complete, but taking a view that these are more geared as "art" releases, not vinyl. I'm certainly not paying $2,500, twice, for (to my eyes) hideous artwork.

GagaUnderYou

Both of the covers are horrible & with that price tag it is not appealing at all. It would have marketed better with a Gaga outtake and signed by her. These do not represent the albums at all. 

CyanLights

For 2500 someone from interscope better come to my house and play the damn record themselves, ffs this is too expensive :fatcat:

RAMROD
On 1/23/2022 at 1:19 AM, Stupid Oreo said:

I might buy Joanne, but I won’t be able to eat for the next 4 months.

Given you actually have that much luck to win the purchase war since only 100 copies available. Take the Chromatica RSD vinyl war for example, but three times worse. 

Stupid Oreo
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Given you actually have that much luck to win the purchase war since only 100 copies available. Take the Chromatica RSD vinyl war for example, but three times worse. 

There wasn't any war lol I scored one copy for myself and two more for friends of mine

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

There wasn't any war lol I scored one copy for myself and two more for friends of mine

It was a war in lots places too :billie:

Archived