đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

It's creepy.. Have you guys watched any of those videos on youtube about Lina being an Illuminati sacrifice All a load of bs, but i guess it adds to the mystery.

And... what if Jo is actually Morgana and Jo is actually trans-xual? :derpga:

This is really interesting but fukin scary :wtf:

Edited by Haku

VasilisVas

Sorry I think this is all a bunch of bs. Does anyone really believe our Gaga would "kill" someone and steal their identity just to become famous? This girl Lina had nothing spectacular about her style as far as I'm concerned. Lina's mother is just looking for a way to make some quick easy money. :nacho:

I dunno if i'm late.. but only just realised the whole conspiracies surrounding Lina's death. Loads of videos on youtube (of which i havn't watched but know about) that explain how Lina was apparently some kind of sacrifice for Gaga to become famous, as lina's mum keeps on saying that Gaga stole her style and "soul". So they think Gaga killed her and framed it as suicide. LOL whut.

Lol idek. But i only just found this **** out.

Edited by Emily

David Ward

A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning. The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond Medical Center in West Brighton, police said. No criminality is suspected.

Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.

Auer claimed that a young leaped from the roof as onlookers watched in horror. Her body hit a part of the scaffold remodeling and then the ground.. She was clearly dead on impact from the ten story fall.

Edited by Iconic

VasilisVas

I dunno if i'm late.. but only just realised the whole conspiracies surrounding Lina's death. Loads of videos on youtube (of which i havn't watched but know about) that explain how Lina was apparently some kind of sacrifice for Gaga to become famous, as lina's mum keeps on saying that Gaga stole her style and "soul". So they think Gaga killed her and framed it as suicide. LOL whut.

Lol idek. But i only just found this **** out.

I didn't know about this nonsense either. I just found out last night. :tea:

Just went on the official Lina site, and on the home page there's a message from her aunt. This is interesting..backing up the whole belief that it WASN'T suicide.. hahahaaha. Idk why i'm even posting this.

Please allow me first to thank you for the attention you are giving to our girl Lina. I am her aunt writing now from the family name. We appreciate deeply your admiration of Lina as an artist. We are thankful for your concerns, your expressed empathy. We understand your questionings and your assumptions of the cause of her death, because her family has kept silence for so long. Please try to understand Lina's mother who is still struggling with grief. The shock of losing her daughter shut her down. I can tell you one thing right now: we, Lina's family, do not believe that she had an intention to die. We, as a family, do not believe that Lina committed suicide.

just adds to the mystery. im getting carried away..

IM SCARING MYSELF. STOP GOOGLING.

Edited by Emily

VasilisVas

Just went on the official Lina site, and on the home page there's a message from her aunt. This is interesting..backing up the whole belief that it WASN'T suicide.. hahahaaha. Idk why i'm even posting this.

Please allow me first to thank you for the attention you are giving to our girl Lina. I am her aunt writing now from the family name. We appreciate deeply your admiration of Lina as an artist. We are thankful for your concerns, your expressed empathy. We understand your questionings and your assumptions of the cause of her death, because her family has kept silence for so long. Please try to understand Lina's mother who is still struggling with grief. The shock of losing her daughter shut her down. I can tell you one thing right now: we, Lina's family, do not believe that she had an intention to die. We, as a family, do not believe that Lina committed suicide.

just adds to the mystery. im getting carried away..

Not for nothing but what family wants to believe their child would ever commit suicide?

OH AND another weird thing. If you look at the comments on the lina website, there's one from "Germanotta, LA" saying

Im so sorry people think I stole your identity, eitherway thanks for your ideas.

and a reply saying

well stephanie it dosent matter anymore to me whatever we had in the past that was negative its over let god judge this not us i will always love you -hugz-

weird. obviously fake, but weird.

Not for nothing but what family wants to believe their child would ever commit suicide?

true..

Alien Tulip

But gaga said in an interview that " she wanted to show you how she used to look like before with the brunette cover" . She had clumpy long dark hair before The Fame era

David Ward

OH AND another weird thing. If you look at the comments on the lina website, there's one from "Germanotta, LA" saying

Im so sorry people think I stole your identity, eitherway thanks for your ideas.

and a reply saying

well stephanie it dosent matter anymore to me whatever we had in the past that was negative its over let god judge this not us i will always love you -hugz-

:omg: the **** people do to a website memorial :smh:

Alien Tulip

Gaga went back to brunette so she can be Morgana in the ARTPOP era :derpga:

Edited by Alien Tulip

Sorry I think this is all a bunch of bs. Does anyone really believe our Gaga would "kill" someone and steal their identity just to become famous? This girl Lina had nothing spectacular about her style as far as I'm concerned. Lina's mother is just looking for a way to make some quick easy money. :nacho:

yeah totally agree, it is all bull****, but its fun to speculate!

Lina's mother never sued for money & was saying that she wanted nothing in return, except for recognition of her daughter and she wants people to realize that Gaga ripped her off.

I am NOT saying that Morgana, the alter-ego, was a **** YOU to Lina at all - it's just the two situations separately are uncanny and a little scary. however, we have absolutely NO PROOF that this alter-ego ever existed. Gaga has never mentioned it either.