💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

it's not true. if it's going around the web, then it's a fanmade nickname because gaga never said this.

in fact, she DID say that the brunette cover is NOT a character at all, but it's her, LADY GAGA, mourning her old self. that's what the dark long hair represents. it's not a character. this is silly.

THIS tbh.

My name isn't Timmers

VasilisVas

How come I never heard of this Lina Morgana chick, and why did she die? I googled her but didn't find much info. All I really found was how Gaga "stole her identity" and "killed her" as a blood sacrifice to become famous. :coffee:

Fake as ****.

How come I never heard of this Lina Morgana chick

No reason you should have, really.

and why did she die?

Suicide. Or possibly accident. But probably suicide.

How come I never heard of this Lina Morgana chick, and why did she die? I googled her but didn't find much info. All I really found was how Gaga "stole her identity" and "killed her" as a blood sacrifice to become famous. :coffee:

Lady Gaga wrote a song called Wunderland for Lina back between 2006 and 2007.

Elizabeth

it's not true. if it's going around the web, then it's a fanmade nickname because gaga never said this.

in fact, she DID say that the brunette cover is NOT a character at all, but it's her, LADY GAGA, mourning her old self. that's what the dark long hair represents. it's not a character. this is silly.

Exactly.

MonstrousReality

:tea: tbqmfh

People are too easily willing to believe what they see on the internet.

Fact remains, that until Gaga comes out and confirms this, this is nothing more than fan rumour

Gaga is too creepy to handle. Links reality and fantasy so mother****ingly well that i don't feel like this is true omg I'm between scared and fascinated.