Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Don't know if AP, but I just read this about the paparazzi song/video:

Yeah. And maid that you see dead on the floor, she's brunette and sort of symbolizes Lina as well. You could also say the death of Stefani and Gaga is born?

Edited by SLUT

Okay so I have two theories, Morgana Devacelli is actually Candy Warhol since Pop ate her heart and now she's just a soulless person AND since Gaga obviously knows about ll of the theories with the murder and illuminati, that Morgana Devacelli is Lina Morgana and she's using Devacelli as a way to thank Lina or link the two in some way. So basically what I'm saying is that Morgana Devacelii IS Lina Morgana but just Gaga using her as an alter-ego of some sort. This is very interesting and something that none of us will really know unless Gaga confirms it herself

#illuminateh :hor:

I guess Morgana Devacelli is the girl, who never got the fame. That's why she's crying and has a crow on her head, kind of like Lina.

The BlondeGa from TFM cover is Gaga, who rose to fame.

She's telling the story, i guess. *f-ucking interesting* :excited2:

AND TFM IS ABOUT THE DARK SIDE OF FAME

Also didnt gga say that she wanted to have the brunette pic because she wanted to shoe everyone what she really looked like? I swear to god I remember that. And then it's Morgana....

This sh*t is too creepy for me tbh

VasilisVas

This is definitely interesting, however, I have a hard time believing Gaga would have anything to do with Lina's death. It is all just way too creepy and doesn't make any sense at all. I suppose MAYBE Morgana Devacelli could have been an alter-ego since we saw Candy Warhol in The Fame, Jo and Yuyi BTW. I guess it is kinda ironic how 2 albums had an alter-ego to introduce us to but TFM didn't..who knows? Guess it's something we may never find out.

Solitaire

omfg this is so intresting! :excited2: I really hope Morgana is an alter ego. I feel like she's def connected to Candy somehow.

Could you imagine a music video with Morgana in it?! It'd be super edgy, dark and fast paced, UGH.

It could be that Gaga is purposfully keeping Morgana a secret as part of her vibe? She seems to be a dark and mysterious character, so maybe gagz will drop hints and clues about her throughout ARTPOP if these alter ego theries are correct.

- Previously Sycothisis

Solitaire

I just google image searched Morgana Devacelli and WAAYYY down towards the bottom I found this:

553459_338411392913524_326759320_n_large.jpg

At first I didn't think it was Gaga, but if you look at the bottom right photo, you can see Gaga's treble cleft tattoo. Obviously this photo is from a VERY long time ago since it's before Gaga got her rose tattoo(s). (And I've never ever seen this photo or heard it referanced before soooo idk if I just discovered something rare or not :sweat: )

- Previously Sycothisis

Lina DID exist though. There's no denying that. The only problem is, we don't know her real name. We only know that Lina Morgana is a stage name. Believe me, I tried that route too but couldn't, therefore, I could never find her death certificate.

Lina Morgana IS A STAGE NAME. She had an interest with the name "Morgana".

Just went on the official Lina site, and on the home page there's a message from her aunt. This is interesting..backing up the whole belief that it WASN'T suicide.. hahahaaha. Idk why i'm even posting this.

We, as a family, do not believe that Lina committed suicide.

just adds to the mystery. im getting carried away..

IM SCARING MYSELF. STOP GOOGLING.

You need to find her real name to find the truth.

Maybe Morgana Devacelli is not related to Lina at all. What if the name means something else and we're looking in the wrong place? :omg:

Keep looking and find the links that remain before more are taken down. They have already begun to remove interviews.

MrFameKills

Wait a second, though. Lina and Gaga were never that close. They saw each other ath the studio a couple of times, mixed a song and that's all. I doubt Gaga knows so much about her.

So Morganna Devacelli is the brunette that never got to see the green light. (just like Lina) Pop ate her heart, he swallowed her brain - she's just meat. And she was on the Alejandro single cover, maybe it's something. Alejandro never stopped calling her name and she killed herself. :laughga:

Anyone who knows Italian..what does "Devacelli" mean? :shutup: and Morgana

maybe, since Lina Morgana is just a stage name, we can find some clues through it, gang.

JIIIIIIINKEEEES, scoob :derpga:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Lina Morgana IS A STAGE NAME. She had an interest with the name "Morgana".

I believe that's what I said.

Wait a second, though. Lina and Gaga were never that close. They saw each other ath the studio a couple of times, mixed a song and that's all. I doubt Gaga knows so much about her.

So Morganna Devacelli is the brunette that never got to see the green light. (just like Lina) Pop ate her heart, he swallowed her brain - she's just meat. And she was on the Alejandro single cover, maybe it's something. Alejandro never stopped calling her name and she killed herself. :laughga:

Anyone who knows Italian..what does "Devacelli" mean? :shutup: and Morgana

maybe, since Lina Morgana is just a stage name, we can find some clues through it, gang.

JIIIIIIINKEEEES, scoob :derpga:

I don't think "DEVACELLI" means anything. Devercelli (or De Vercelli), however, is an Italian surname.

Edited by SLUT

Lina Morgana was a basic b---h. It's sad she killed herself, but Gaga had no reason to copy her or kill her. Lina was never going to be famous. There are hundreds of Lina Morgana's out there, even now. Just tune in to any of those singing competitions and you'll find another version of her.

Even on this song, Gaga's feature steals the show. Lina's mother is a ****bag for using her dead daughter to get publicity. It's pretty gross actually.

As for Gaga using her as an alter ego, sure why not. I am sure she was effected by Lina's death, but she didn't have anything to do with it. People who believe that need their heads examined.

Edited by IHE

misanthrope

If this were hypothetically true (which I don't believe it is but regardless), maybe its not "evil" at all lol people create these conspiracies when theres probably some sort of rational explanation.

I just google image searched Morgana Devacelli and WAAYYY down towards the bottom I found this:

553459_338411392913524_326759320_n_large.jpg

At first I didn't think it was Gaga, but if you look at the bottom right photo, you can see Gaga's treble cleft tattoo. Obviously this photo is from a VERY long time ago since it's before Gaga got her rose tattoo(s). (And I've never ever seen this photo or heard it referanced before soooo idk if I just discovered something rare or not :sweat: )

I've actually seen only a few of these photos way back when I first got into Gaga. However, now, if you search the name, many The Fame Monster photos come up because people have caught on to this possible alter-ego. It's hard to tell.