Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Oh, okay. I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression. He post had absolutely nothing to do with Morgana, except for the mere mention of it in his list of alter-egos. :) It's just his FB post is what sparked this conversation.

yep :hug:

homomo

Could Alejandro have anything to do with it? I mean, she is on the cover art for it.

Google both Lina Morgana and Morgana Devacelli.

Yeah I get it, I always thought the Gaga and Lina thing was weird but now Gaga has an alter ego who looks like is basically based on her it's getting so ****ing weird oh my god

Hmm... This is very interesting. Thanks for making this thread and giving my brains some food :)

Uy9Qy.jpg

Apple for me, apple for you.

tomsches

I dont understand the first paragraph at all!

What has the brazilian key holder to do with it? What does "after receiving his queue" mean? What has gaga misspelling her name to do with it?

Can we all tweet "Who is Morgana Devacelli?" to Gaga, please?

I dont understand the first paragraph at all!

What has the brazilian key holder to do with it? What does "after receiving his queue" mean? What has gaga misspelling her name to do with it?

If you read the translated post (which I linked), it states that he and Gaga made an agreement that he says NOTHING about what they discussed that night until he received a "queue" (or notion) to do so. According to his post, she said that he will KNOW when it's time to do it. He claims that because his best friend's name was Stephanie and Gaga misspelled her name in a tweet that it was time to reveal what they discussed.

Edited by SLUT

Of course. You should also make this as a status on GGD, ggd, MM, LM, FB, MS... Everywhere. :laughga:
Apple for me, apple for you.

Interesting. I don't believe all that "Gaga killed Lina and stole her identity" BS (someone even accused her of stealing her jawline or something like that :roll:), but I think this is referencing her.

Not in an evil way as Lina's mother suggested, but kind of in the way she references all the people in DITD. If that makes sense.

I mean, it seems as though they had met each other, so it wouldn't be completely out of place to do something like that, and if it hadn't been for those crazy accusations, this might not even seem creepy.

Maybe Lina is the spirit that haunts her.. Like in the Jay leno interview she practically said she did a seance to get rid of a spirit that haunts her..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe Lina is the spirit that haunts her.. Like in the Jay leno interview she practically said she did a seance to get rid of a spirit that haunts her..

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Holy ****... and then her illuminati dream...