đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

heavymlover

um, did you even click the source?

Well, it sends me to Google, and none of those links quote Gaga saying ''Yeah, I have an alter-ego named Morgana'' It's all fansites. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Recently the Brazilian keyholder, Andy Windbird (aka Little ****), came forward to tell his backstage story with Gaga after receiving the "queue" from Gaga via twitter. He claims his queue to mention it was after Gaga misspelled her name "Stephanie" in a tweet. You can view the original post on his facebook here. I posted a translated post in this thread.

In it, her mentioned an alter-ego "Morgana". We've never heard of this alter-ego, and Gaga has never mentioned it. The only tie to a "Morgana" is Lina Morgana, a rising Pop singer, 19, who also worked with Rob Fusari, who instructed Lina to sing songs that Gaga had written. Lina jumped off of a hotel roof in Staten Island. Nothing suspicious was found at the scene. However, there's speculation that Gaga had something to do with it, and of course the ongoing claims of the "Illuminati". Shortly after her death, Lady Gaga rose to the top with her debut album, The Fame, where she inhabits late Lina's fashion style.

Lina's mother claims that Gaga "stole" from her, that Gaga has hold of her daughter's soul.

The Alter-Ego Morgana is "Morgana Devacelli",she supposedly appears on TFM's cover (She's the one with black hair),and was created on a story that Gaga wrote (At least that's what people say)

I've googled Morgana Devacelli, and found this: http://ohmyGaga.tum...celli-alter-ego which was posted on July 27th, 2012. IF this is a legitimate alter-ego, why are we just now hearing about it and why has Gaga never mentioned it?

The story unfolds, with this interpretation:

Because Gaga never declared Morgana as a official alter-ego, I read that Morgana Devacelli is the girl from the song Monster, a boy ate her heart then ate her brain, and she doesn't have soul anymore, just the body and the meat, I think that's why she has crow on her head (not Gaga, Morgana)

But where do we get proof?

Can we all tweet "Who is Morgana Devacelli?" to Gaga, please?

https://twitter.com/...615814928281600

Edited by SLUT

this is getting creepy. :eww:

I know, I need to know. I messaged Alex. I hope he sheds some light on why he thinks Morgana was an alter-ego.

MonsterOfSpain

I have never listened to this. Don't know how that fan knew it. I like that alter-ego, tho.

Waiting for that "omg this is creepy" posts.

EDIT: Me spilling that TEA.

:hor:

Edited by MonsterOfSpain

Morphine Prince

It was her sacrifice to the illuminati. It was her induction to rise to power. Welcome the Illuminati Queen! Bow peasants! BOW!

HausOfCarlos

Because Gaga never declared Morgana as a official alter-ego, I read that Morgana Devacelli is the girl from the song Monster, a boy ate her heart then ate her brain, and she doesn't have soul anymore, just the body and the meat, I think that's why she has crow on her head (not Gaga, Morgana)

MrFameKills

There are lots of results about Morgana Devacelli actually, which makes it even weirder we never knew about it. (and how this fan knew)

It's quite creepy, since it looks like a reference to Lina Morgana.

I remember reading a thread about the brunette Gaga from TFM cover. Appearantly she was crying, because as a brunette she never had a chance to be big, so she has to be blonde.

004_thumb.jpg

And i think she does, in a way, represent Lina, who didnt have the chance to live "the life of the rich and famous". Gaga, who dyed her hair blonde rose to fame. However i think all the "Illuminati - Gaga killed Lina" things is complete crap. :sweat:

And maybe all these things are just stupid theories i made up, idk.......:laughga:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

That's ****ing creepy, considering Lina's mother claims this is what happened to her daughter. And we didn't hear about this until AFTER the Fame Monster.

MrFameKills

as creepy as it is, it's really interesting... :excited2:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

This is too much :rip:

:dies: I know, but I get obsessed with things like this. You should see all the research I did in the www.ARTPOP.com thread.

That's ****ing creepy, considering Lina's mother claims this is what happened to her daughter. And we didn't hear about this until AFTER the Fame Monster.

Ugh, this one show on Azteca America i think called "Los 25+" had a whole report on it with pictures and everything. I think this was a little after Telephone (the video i mean) or a little before, idk.