Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

I know. :flutter: Have we EVER figured that out?

All that DOT case broke to pieces when he started to claim that he's just a regular fan and we all believed him. I still keep an eye on him :creepflop:
Apple for me, apple for you.

Redstreak

And Morgana is the villain in The Little Mermaid II, and she sang a song from TLM at one of her shows :laughga: Not to mention she's been going all Disney princess on us :laughga: :laughga:

Oh my mother freaking god. :shocked: :excited2:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

nick4bty

i think Star googled "lady gaga morgana alter ego" and this came up http://ohmyGaga.tum...celli-alter-ego

Ahh that makes sense. So he was just transmitting us the info.

Still doesn't explain where Morgana Devacelli came from

Oh my mother freaking god. :shocked::excited2:

That is beyond strange. And didn't she sing Part of your World at a past show too? And Yuyi the mermaid...she's obsessed with mermaids, and Disney, and Morgana was a villain in the ****ing movie? That is beyond creepy.

MrFameKills

Still doesn't explain where Morgana Devacelli came from

It has to mean something! Maybe "Devacelli" was a popular name in the past and has conenctions. Or it's an anagram...other that that it doesnt make sence

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

All that DOT case broke to pieces when he started to claim that he's just a regular fan and we all believed him. I still keep an eye on him :creepflop:

Oh, that's right. I also keep an occasional look out on him too.

Redstreak

What if news starved half-wit journalists see our theories and publish them because of how eerily plausible some of this stuff sounds. And then it actually caught on with the main stream media. :laughga:

In before we get hacked again because we know too much. :laughga:

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

It has to mean something! Maybe "Devacelli" was a popular name in the past and has conenctions. Or it's an anagram...other that that it doesnt make sence

Or maybe she just thought it sounded cool. It reminds me of "Duracell batteries" lol.

nick4bty

It's not where the name came from - it's how people came about knowing it that makes no sense. This fan just mentioned the name Morgana as an alter ego, and all of a sudden someone googles "Gaga Morgana alter ego" whatever and we get Morgana Devacelli. Where did this all come from??

It's not where the name came from - it's how people came about knowing it that makes no sense. This fan just mentioned the name Morgana as an alter ego, and all of a sudden someone googles "Gaga Morgana alter ego" whatever and we get Morgana Devacelli. Where did this all come from??

That's what I'd like to know. I hope the key holder replies to me on FB.

MrFameKills

What if news starved half-wit journalists see our theories and publish them because of how eerily plausible some of this stuff sounds. And then it actually caught on with the main stream media. :laughga:

In before we get hacked again because we know too much. :laughga:

imagine if they ask her about that in an interview

all of us are getting killed tbh, we know too much

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

nick4bty

imagine if they ask her about that in an interview

all of us are getting killed tbh, we know too much

:laughga:

Wait, so does Morgana Devacelli branch from Lina Morgana?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

:flutter: Successful thread is successful. I've made "Liar Liar: Disco Stick On Fire", "Morgana Devacelli" and "You know you're a Gaga stan when...." and they've all reached over 10 pages. :legend:

There's a twitter user who's name is Morgana Devacelli as well

https://twitter.com/Mayra_Gaga19

:laughga: They're also Brazilian.