đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Nothing On But The Radio - Piano Demo (?)

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

Not sure if completely legit, but the acapella is too HQ to be filtered, so it's nice to have either way imo

https://onlyfiles.io/f/466471b0d57641d3976aae8d29394ebe

Edit: So... if I understand it right, this is a version/"Demo" of Nothing On, that has Gaga's vocals over a Piano Instrumental, which was pitched to another artist, who then recorded their own vocals over that Piano Instrumental...

https://krakenfiles.com/view/VO5GinXztf/file.html

Stream The Love Invention

The Fame Monster

Should have been on the ASIB soundtrack. That’s the album it could have fitted the most, in my opinion. It could have been the pop song of Ally instead of Why Did You Do That.

Find your freedom in the music

My body is covered in goosebumps. It is criminal that this has song has never been officially released in some way. 

Stupid Oreo

I am in tears omg this IS MY FAV GAGA UNRELEASED SONG!!!

lodylody

Only alternative to it being "legit", is that someone in the trader community got access to the studio acapella. Either way, lovely to hear (if only, in my case, to hear her vocal in much higher quality than ever before!!!).

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, lodylody said:

Any way somebody can filter a really good acapella out of this? Since it's only piano?

I can try! 

PG.

danbekim

This is definitely real, so amazing :kara:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Original Diva

Is it just me or does that song start to sound less and less like gaga everytime I hear it??

excuse me no

Defmix100

Amazing quality, there definitely sounds like there's another singer in parts like the end of each chorus and the bridge

We’ve had the Paris piano for some time, but this is the first time i’ve hearing the gaga piano demo. Those vocals are 10000% not filtered. Such a good song.

Archived