Jump to content
music news

The Weeknd - "Out of Time"


HookerOnAChurch

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Next single from Dawn FM. Impacts R&B now.

 

Read on some blogs around. One of the best tracks getting single treatment? 

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Waiting for Less Than Zero radio impact and Is there someone else? 

The best track on the album deserves the best treatment :iamfair:

Ew, David!
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
snakes

Wow, I really like this song and it is great for radio but I least expected it to be the next single - was thinking more How Do I Make You Love Me or Less Than Zero. 

Anyway, if they play their cards with the singles the way they did with After Hours the album could become as big, even without a 'Blinding Lights' 

Link to post
Share on other sites
HookerOnAChurch

I can see "Less Than Zero" be a Summer hit! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, snakes said:

Wow, I really like this song and it is great for radio but I least expected it to be the next single - was thinking more How Do I Make You Love Me or Less Than Zero. 

Out of Time is doing well on Spotify so probably that's the reason why they chose it
ssd.jpg

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Out of Time is doing well on Spotify so probably that's the reason why they chose it
ssd.jpg

But if you compare to the songs before and after it, Less Than Zero also performs pretty good :cyanlights:

Ew, David!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Poltergeist

Yess please, definetely in my top 5, it makes me feel nostalgic af

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
16 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

But if you compare to the songs before and after it, Less Than Zero also performs pretty good :cyanlights:

he just released this album, there is still a time for Less Than Zero to be a single. people say it sounds similar to Save Your Tears and SYT is still charting on Billboard so maybe it is better to wait till it disappear.
btw he should promote Sacrifice instead of choosing a next single :cyanlights:

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
HookerOnAChurch
9 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Yess please, definetely in my top 5, it makes me feel nostalgic af

Michael Jackson would preach this song. In my opinion it has his blessing.

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
19 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he just released this album, there is still a time for Less Than Zero to be a single. people say it sounds similar to Save Your Tears and SYT is still charting on Billboard so maybe it is better to wait till it disappear.
btw he should promote Sacrifice instead of choosing a next single :cyanlights:

Maybe this will be a visual album and he gives a fvck about single promotion :excited2: :glamourpuss: (as he should since Grammys paid him dust with Blinding Lights and AH :patrizia: )

Ew, David!
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
38 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Maybe this will be a visual album and he gives a fvck about single promotion :excited2: :glamourpuss: (as he should since Grammys paid him dust with Blinding Lights and AH :patrizia: )

more likely he had no time to promote, he has thousands of CDs to sign. he just added more signed CDs to his store:wtfga:

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatislaps

He should 100% give Tomoko Aran a cameo in his music video

from what I gather she was a fairly unknown artist in Japan, until vaporwave/citypop wave became a thing

Edited by Chromatislaps
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...