šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Lime Green

Suspiria

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Ahhh feels like it was just two years ago we were making threads like this for LG6... :flutter:

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KindnessPunk

Off topic, but maybe her lack of news for TCB is due to her almost releasing another album and then sheā€™ll announce a tour right after? Im not one to expect new music from her this soon but you never really know with Gaga.Ā 

on topic: I love the Lime! She seems to be into nature this time around. I think she mentioned it in a magazine article recently but its so vague I canā€™t rememberĀ 

2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

So this is what she said in one interview (and she said something similar in another which I can't find)

ā€œA garden is nature,ā€ Gaga says. ā€œA house is something you construct. I want to make nature in my music. However the genesis, the seed of my rose garden must be that intention to create nature. This album (Chromatica) was my nature at the time. It still is, but Iā€™ve also evolved. I can listen to what I sang and feel catharsis. I feel at peace with myself, and I feel strong and I feel powerful. Sometimes when you donā€™t feel great, you have to create it.ā€Ā 

https://americansongwriter.com/lady-gaga-interview-legends-issue/

Ā 

Maybe it'll be the continuation of Chromatica :flop:

Ā 

I think this is possible, because when Chromatica first released I remember she told us to not shuffle, and listen from beginning to end because it's her "true story" ..so maybe she is going to do a continuation of the storyĀ :legend:

She also said in a HoG interview that she thinks Art is the second most important thing in the world, the first important thing is nature.Ā Ā :zilla:

enissa11
1 hour ago, Obobo said:

She also said in a HoG interview that she thinks Art is the second most important thing in the world, the first important thing is nature.Ā Ā :zilla:

i watched an old interview from the fame era when she says something similar to this, i can't remember which one,Ā but that's an idea that has been in her mind for a long time, even back in the fame era when everything was about plasticity and fabricationĀ Ā 

Mad Architect of Light

LilyLark

I was going to say that might be a reach, but......

1) This doesn't really look like her typical HOG awards look. She's definitely more subdued fashion wise during the campaign season versus the film premieres, promo before the film was released, etc.

2) Stupid Love came out around two years ago and she's pretty consistent in her output (despite a lot fans saying otherwise)...

3) Related to above...in four years she put out Joanne, had the JWT tour, filmed ASIB, went through ASIB awards season, had the ASIB soundtrack (which involved writing/producing), did Vegas, and had Chromatica. So it's not a leap to expect a new album this year when you look at her old work schedule....

LilyLark
2 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Off topic, but maybe her lack of news for TCB is due to her almost releasing another album and then sheā€™ll announce a tour right after? Im not one to expect new music from her this soon but you never really know with Gaga.Ā 

on topic: I love the Lime! She seems to be into nature this time around. I think she mentioned it in a magazine article recently but its so vague I canā€™t rememberĀ 

I really do think she's going to put out a new album soon when you consider her past release date. By soon, I mean sometime this year though...not like next month. That could definitely be one of the reasons TCB hasn't been addressed, though I think the main one is that the entire industry is just really unsure about touring (not just safety, but I wonder if the labels and providers and all worry about liability risks)...I mean Harry Styles just cancelled a bunch of shows.

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I was going to say that might be a reach, but......

1) This doesn't really look like her typical HOG awards look. She's definitely more subdued fashion wise during the campaign season versus the film premieres, promo before the film was released, etc.

2) Stupid Love came out around two years ago and she's pretty consistent in her output (despite a lot fans saying otherwise)...

3) Related to above...in four years she put out Joanne, had the JWT tour, filmed ASIB, went through ASIB awards season, had the ASIB soundtrack (which involved writing/producing), did Vegas, and had Chromatica. So it's not a leap to expect a new album this year when you look at her old work schedule....

You forgot recording Love for sale and it's release, and it's entire campaign, The Westfield Show, The MTV unplugged, The One Last time Show. She does a HELLA LOT OF THINGS.

MAYBE A NEW ALBUM IS NOT OUT OF REACH!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, LilyLark said:

I really do think she's going to put out a new album soon when you consider her past release date. By soon, I mean sometime this year though...not like next month. That could definitely be one of the reasons TCB hasn't been addressed, though I think the main one is that the entire industry is just really unsure about touring (not just safety, but I wonder if the labels and providers and all worry about liability risks)...I mean Harry Styles just cancelled a bunch of shows.

This could happen but didn't Harry Styles just announced major dates too

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

You forgot recording Love for sale and it's release, and it's entire campaign, The Westfield Show, The MTV unplugged, The One Last time Show. She does a HELLA LOT OF THINGS.

MAYBE A NEW ALBUM IS NOT OUT OF REACH!

The thing is L4S was apparently like a 3-4 year project and she didn't write/produce any of the songs. So it's unlikely she has been holed up entirely focused on that album since HOG filming ended imo.....

I agree she's puts out a lot of material but it wouldn't surprise me if she has even more in the works.

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

This could happen but didn't Harry Styles just announced major dates too

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welp, lol, true.

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

The thing is L4S was apparently like a 3-4 year project and she didn't write/produce any of the songs. So it's unlikely she has been holed up entirely focused on that album since HOG filming ended imo.....

I agree she's puts out a lot of material but it wouldn't surprise me if she has even more in the works.

I hope if she really does release an album this year, her plans go perfectly, the promo schedule and everything.Ā 

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I hope if she really does release an album this year, her plans go perfectly, the promo schedule and everything.Ā 

It seems like traditional promos are kind of a thing of the past, but then you have big names not selling anywhere near as much as one would expect....so I'm curious what Gaga will do. I know everyone on here was like "she did nothing for Chromatica" but she did a small amount (more than Ariana and Positions, etc.) And I absolutely buy she would have done more if the album wasn't released the week of the George Floyd protests.

KindnessPunk
24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Fingers crossed! I really wanna see her live again!

Archived