💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga & Miley have an unreleased song together?

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

Anderson123
22 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Dua isn’t Gaga :ladyhaha:

Gaga can slay rock music, and could have probably been on any of the songs on Plastic Hearts because Gaga and Miley are chameleons when it comes to their artistry and voice. 

Now to say that there are only 5-6 really good songs and the rest are really bad :huntyga: Id like to know what you consider the good and the bad because when I listen to the album I don’t skip a single song? Everything is so personal and full of truth. Each of those songs are well written, sang incredibly well, and none of them are the same genre of rock. 

OT I really felt it was a miss for Gaga to not be on Plastic Hearts tho, because it would have been a perfect collab IMO. 

Good ones are Nightcrawling, Midnight Sky. Some others I like are Gimme What I Want and Prisoner. The Karma song is pretty bad and don't remember the rest. It just sounds a little bit like she had 2 separate projects and just decided to put them together and call it an album.

FentyGa

well, in 2019 she was still working on the She Is Miley Cyrus album. she changed her mind after the house fire, divorce, and vocal surgery

so if true, it’s probs trap pop

regardless, i’d LIVE. i feel like gaga thinks she’s too good to collab with someone like miley, though. she’s pretentious like that.

tylerjs
11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

regardless, i’d LIVE. i feel like gaga thinks she’s too good to collab with someone like miley, though. she’s pretentious like that.

lol she IS too good for that :enigma:

Jk I love Miley but honestly I hate when Gaga collabs with other artists aside from production behind the scenes. Gaga is a standalone kind of artist, I feel like she’s so diluted when it’s “Gaga feat.” Or “Gaga &”. God forbid (feat. Gaga).  :bradley: Like the fact that ROM isn’t a Gaga solo keeps me up at night to this day :fatcat:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

CAPRISONGS
7 hours ago, berlinforme said:

It just says "unknown title (ft. Lady Gaga)" - what exactly does that proof? And where did they get that information if not even we knew that? 

luv i said IS THERE ANY PROOF not that i have proof, read my thread before you say anything or log off

huttont
6 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Plastic Hearts is a triumph. I never considered Miley to be excellent until she dropped this album. Every song is amazing, her vocals are out of this world, the production is unique, its truly an experience. Definitely my mainstream favourite pop album besides Chromatica of the past two years.

Plastic Hearts turned me into a Miley STAN instantly. She served absolute excellence. It deserved way more attention

enissa11
14 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Everything is so personal and full of truth.

really? i stated to listen to wtf do i know and then shot down the album right when the song was over, it's just so silly, i'm sorry but prisoner, midnight sky and wtf do i know are lyricwise teenage angst practically, and this is a grown woman after a divorce, which i wasn't really interested hearing about that eitherway, but it's also a very predictable approach in that perspective... Anyway, i really wasn't in the mood for that watered down rock punk-pop, and the other singles didn't interested me enough.

Mad Architect of Light

LilyLark

I love Plastic Hearts, but I feel like the production is kind of wonky and some of the songs felt weirdly unfinished. It almost felt like it was rushed through, if that makes sense?

berlinforme
9 hours ago, CAPRISONGS said:

luv i said IS THERE ANY PROOF not that i have proof, read my thread before you say anything or log off

Yawn, that wasn't even against you but the creator of that list, reads like fan fiction. How about you log off the internet if you immediately feel offended? :ladyhaha:

Chuckles
18 hours ago, CAPRISONGS said:

I was looking through a Miley Cyrus unreleased tracker and i saw in 2019 that there was an unreleased song with her and gaga which I'm guessing was for Plastic Hearts. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1FquP2Yg89aYVOdDWXEO6kcrxtUQyvIYBoDs7VtdCU9U/htmlview

Heya, is that file downloadable? Can't find the icon :flop:

Feat. Lady Gaga will never happen unless it’s a song by Gaga’s close friends like Nile Rodgers, Brian Newman etc :laughga:

Inferno

Miley has had weird energy towards gaga since around 2013. Idk why or what prompted it (maybe behind the scenes?), but shes said mildly shady passive aggressive things and has never followed her on social media (shallow I know but its still telling). I just don't think she f*cks with her too hard for whatever reason. Miley had her biggest moment during a time when it was cool to not like Gaga so it could be that simple.

CAPRISONGS
10 hours ago, berlinforme said:

Yawn, that wasn't even against you but the creator of that list, reads like fan fiction. How about you log off the internet if you immediately feel offended? :ladyhaha:

who said i was offended? again read what i said before you comment or log off! stay mad xoxo:huntyga:

Archived