monstertoronto 12,022 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 2 hours ago, dojo said: i honestly didn't knew they were actors and the mods keep ignoring my request to delete this thread and i think im getting dragged for my ignorance. well sorry! i thought they were literal models. bye. No need to apologize! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joaco95 1,631 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 ugh i love the first coat, it reminds me to a Supremes dress Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,030 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said: I support this. Modeling actually isn’t about being attractive, it’s about having the right genes and physiology (height, weight, bone structure, BMI, build, proportions). Models don’t need to be attractive to actually get work in the business. Supermodels, on the other hand, become supermodels because they have the right body AND they are conventionally attractive and photo- & telegenic. By the way, the world’s first ever supermodel was Gia Carangi. She’s breathtaking, and I don’t even like girls. By the way, she was gay too!! 🏳️🌈 This! I never understood why people seem to think that being a model is about being attractive, when you look at fashion photos and runways you just look at the clothes, not the model, and if you do look at the people, you notice that they all have the same kind of face and body, it's more about being invisible than attractive, to let the clothes shine. The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 5 hours ago, dojo said: i honestly didn't knew they were actors and the mods keep ignoring my request to delete this thread and i think im getting dragged for my ignorance. well sorry! i thought they were literal models. bye. You created a nice debate, so it's fine! But gurl, you have never seen the original Jurassic Park movies? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not The Real Gaga 7,599 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 Daddy Goldblum can come and get it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lavender blonde 698 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 Kyle By the way, I'm still waiting for short queens and kings on the runways Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 14 hours ago, Helxig said: This is nice actually. It makes me feel better about having just turned 30, because the internet makes it seem like you have no worth anymore after 30. But I hope that even when I'm middle aged I can feel somewhat attractive and like I have value I think once you age, I think the personality of someone becomes way more important in dating/relationships/etc than just a sexy/attractive appearance. At least thats what older generation folks tell me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CooterFritter 777 Posted January 17, 2022 Share Posted January 17, 2022 Whoa ya’all let me say that men feel just as bad about aging and their bodies, and it’s okay they are beloved national treasures. Even better IMO. I love anything that breaks mold of young models with “perfect” bodies. Kyle is such a sweet man and so handsome and dashing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.